LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Spotted three yesterday:

1. 06 gray GT on Calvine going West in the morning. With "mom" sticker on rear window. I've seen her several times and I doubt she's a forum member.

2. RBP 2.5i on Coffeeberry in West Sacramento by my house around 5:30pm. Not sure what year.

3. 05 silver GT wagon on Capitol around 5:40pm. Had a carrier on top.

Was down in Capitola and saw a GRP Sedan 05+ in the parking lot outside trader-joe's.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

No no... I posted a spot of someone on this board, but didn't get an acknowledgment back (though I'm quite certain I was spotted as well)...
"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

every other day in folsom and eldorado hills i see my buddies 2.5i sedan silver with black/polished lip wheels, wondering if he is on here, also an abp lgt with black wheels and polished lip always at target in folsom, have not seen it like the last month... kinda makes me sad

Sunday sightings in SF

SWP LGT sedan near Marina Green @3pm

BSM LGT wagon at Crissy Field @4pm. Tinted all the way around, had some dents:(

Wife, dogs, and I were in the Jeep. We are staying in the RV at Pacifica for a couple of days, and drove into the city Sunday.

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

No no... I posted a spot of someone on this board, but didn't get an acknowledgment back (though I'm quite certain I was spotted as well)...

Did I snub you? We exchanged a few messages on here, so I figured your last one was a good denouement. Nonetheless, loved the gold wheels, but didn't get to check our your exhaust. I want to see how the SPT looks on the wagon!

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

i believe he said his username was xlgt or something along those lines but i ran into him in the lowes parking lot in folsom, clean silver legacy on megan racing coilovers full exhaust and 18 " prodrive i wanna say p7's or pff7's but they were anthracite, the car was definately clean as all hell if you will

that was me mr.c, you need to hurry up and get your legacy,

i know man it sucks i just have to wait a lil longer i will have it before summer if i find the one i want...

saw a obp lgt in el dorado hills toady at barber johns, anyone anyone. they are popping up all over here lately:eek:

silver gt sedan along california street in san francisco today.

i was the silver 2.5i w/ iclub stickers.

That was me! My first sighting... I like what you did with your rear panel... looks very cool, very unique. I was just in town for the day from Sacto for a meeting.

Pete

That was me! My first sighting... I like what you did with your rear panel... looks very cool, very unique. I was just in town for the day from Sacto for a meeting.

Pete

another i-clubber? well herro der!

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

Pete

dang! all the way out in the city eh? talk about the commute from hell there. :spin:

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

Saw an 05-07 legacy gt in roseville on foothills right by the bridge, didnt really get a good look at the car but it might have been a spec b. if your on here i know u deffinatly saw my red lgt cuz i seen u loooookin way back over ur shoulder to see me in the back lol.

eniweyz sup to u if ur on here.

saw two swp lgt's in folsom by the dmv one with tint and a blonde woman driving and the other one sounded like it had exhaust and looked kinda lowered not sure though it was a quick glance