LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

I went yesterday. It was PERFECT!! Perfect weather, and perfect snow conditions!! Ahh.. Loved it.

On the way back ~5:30p, there was this silver XT hauling ass before Boreal going 80W. Any of you?

-ben

9:20 am this morning in San Jose, 680N south of Alum Rock

I spotted a blue LGT being flat-bedded by a white Chevy truck. The LGT had lots of vinyl stickers, the most prominent being the number 93. I was driving the Wifeymobile.

Had an awesome day at Kirkwood snowboarding today!

Had fun coming back with the silver Wagon GT with the snowboards on top. Any of you? We had fun going through the turns. I was the white Wagon GT.

Man, lots of Subies out there!!! Official car of Kirkwood baby!:)

Any of you all drive through/live in Marin? I see GTs , XTs and STIs almost daily. Some of them have to be you. you can't all be soccer moms.:icon_cool

I do occasionally. I live in Sonoma County, but make passes through Marin to SFO or OAK when I make trips out of town. I'll be passing through bright and early tomorrow to catch a 737 to Spokane :(

-Zin

06 LGT LTD GRP 5MT

07 FXT LTD OBP 4EAT

Had an awesome day at Kirkwood snowboarding today!

Had fun coming back with the silver Wagon GT with the snowboards on top. Any of you? We had fun going through the turns. I was the white Wagon GT.

Man, lots of Subies out there!!! Official car of Kirkwood baby!:)

That was me. I had a lot of fun Saturday too, just riding chair 4 most of the day. I woke up feeling too sick to ride today though :( Damn this lingering cold/cough...

OBP OB-XT parked on Skyline Blvd in Oakland on Saturday around 3PM. We were going up to the Chabot Space and Science Center. Wouldn't have seen me, I was stealth in my friends Ford Exploder.

-Zin

06 LGT LTD GRP 5MT

07 FXT LTD OBP 4EAT

Saw a really nice white LGT wagon on 50 going west today near Watt at about 7:15pm. Nice rims! I was in the silver LGT.

Yay my first spot! Cool I was hoping your were on the site here. Yeah I saw you a couple of cars back and saw the distinctive hood scoop. I had to fall back and get into the other lane to admire your ride too. It gave me goosebumps:spin: ! Nice tint and wheels on your LGT. What tint are you running on your windows?

Thanks for the wave! I was leaving Folsom and heading out to the Learning Exchange up Howe to take a photography class.:)