LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Spotted my twin (white LGT wagon) heading east on 50 near Shingle Springs last Sunday around 11:30 am ... then saw an LGT sedan (forget the color, think it was silver) heading west at around the same location around 1 pm.
"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

Multiple this weekend. Took a trip to Tahoe. White LGT sedan travelling EB 50 in south shore area with what looked to be either a severely bent right front wheel or the lugs and the wheel itself were about to fall off.

Can't remember color (it was late, I was drunk), LGT wagon, parking lot of 3 Peaks Resort in south shore

Charcoal LGT wagon EB 50 near Camp Sacramento/Strawberry; and

My twin ABP LGT sedan w/ski rack on EB50 while I was pulled off to the side of the highway so my wifey could blow chunks (we had alot to drink the night before)

blue gt wagon, not sure year. saw you through the semi we were on either side of southbound on 880. don't think you saw me.

also saw a white '95? lgt sedan on lomard st. in the marina

so who was the silver 05 gt wagon w/ the rims, tint, and dual tip exhaust at the bubbles meet tonite in milpitas?

i was wanting to meet you but by the time i saw you... u were leaving.

that would be me :) i go there from time to time to pass out cards and support some of my customers :) like the 420Z tt there on friday :)

b

p.s. technically they arent DUAL tips hahah

http://simplicity.elitecaraudio.org/rims5.JPG

Tonight spotted Silver LGT coming down I-5. We played for a little while both exiting Laguna Blvd. Thanks for the wave and the brief and friendly chat rolling from the light. Where we you heading?

Well lets give it up folks for one of our brothers from the SoCal area on the site - Bitter-Bert!!!! Nice having you up here bro!

Parker

Tonight spotted Silver LGT coming down I-5. We played for a little while both exiting Laguna Blvd. Thanks for the wave and the brief and friendly chat rolling from the light. Where we you heading?

Well lets give it up folks for one of our brothers from the SoCal area on the site - Bitter-Bert!!!! Nice having you up here bro!

Parker

Hey, I'm originally from nor-cal. Haha, did you see that second gen integ try and get in?

Hey, I'm originally from nor-cal. Haha, did you see that second gen integ try and get in?

Oh yeah, that was funny. I totally forgot about him until you just mentioned it. I did remember him "briefly" until we just rolled away. I looked back and didn't see him any more!

How long are you staying in town for?