LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

That would be me. There are a few different Subarus that cruises around there. A few STi and I have a WRX neighbor.

Good stuff Avalanche. I've seen your wagon parked in the area a couple of times. I live on the School Street side of Jefferson HS. I usually take the Juniperro Street exit and cruise up your street to get to Mission.

Good stuff Avalanche. I've seen your wagon parked in the area a couple of times. I live on the School Street side of Jefferson HS. I usually take the Juniperro Street exit and cruise up your street to get to Mission.

seems to be a few of us in little ol daly city

It's a must. I haven't had a chance to do any mods, but it would still be cool to check out each other's rides. I just rolled up Citrus a few mins ago. I think I saw your neighbors WRX, it's white right?

Yup, my neighbor does have a white WRX. Hey, did you just happen to drive by about 30 mins ago? I waved to someone in a Legacy GT. hahaha. This Legacy sounded like it had an exhaust and its a silver wagon. My LGT wasn't around today, and I was working on my 325is.

Cool, not too sure what you mean by the exhaust; but it did sounded good. Hey no worries about stopping..we'll meet up next time.

Search Hogzawst:icon_wink

Try it, you'll like it!!!!

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Yesterday, Monday, saw a nice stock Atlantic Blue LGT sedan going west on Hwy 50 towards Folsom. I saw you from a distance and then checked you out as I slowly passed. Gave you the wave and saw a nice expression of "yeah baby! another one of us on the road!":icon_wink. I was in the SWP LGT wagon.

Okay, who works in Mountain View near the Best Buy on Charleston? Saw you the other day. Now I found you parked a few blocks from my work today. ABP sedan, lowered with nice gray rims and Falken Azenis. Megan Racing exhaust too. Wow, that exhuast is louder than I thought it would be.

Spotted a BSP (silver) LGT sedan this morning at the intersection of San Tomas and Forbes. You were comming up on Forbes from the west.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW