LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

ahh.. smartass.

=P

i knew someone would make that remark soon..

yes people. i do run a turbo timer and i dont have a turbo!

and i also have a AVO guage pod w/o a boost guage in it too!

i have a turtle in it!!!!

:icon_mrgr

That's ok. I have an NA timer, but I'm not NA:lol:

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

ive seen a car like yours at bestbuy all the time when i used to work there down at mccarthy

yea.. that was mines. i worked at bestbuy for 3 years. heh.

and i parked 2 cars away from you today. hehe.

nice job on the headlight clearing. btw.. are those 05 headlamp housings? or did you modify your 07's? and what drop are you running?

-ar

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

haha yea i saw. i modded my 07's it was the craziest thing ive done to my car so far. i got tein basic coilovers with a 1 inch drop. where did u work inside bestbuy? i was a rep 1 and it was quite boring so i left

I was DI/Wireless Supervisor for a year there, before i was a fulltimer there still.

whats ur name anyways?

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

I understand your frustrations, but it's not woth it. If you find them, let the authorities handle it. For all you know, the integra driver could be some ganged out Norteno(or his heina).

Also, I work in maintenance for the prison system here. Plenty of guys who gave a righteous beatdown are here cooling their heels. Like I said, not worth it.

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Red LGT sedan with black wheels and tint all around heading west on hiway 50 near Folsom around 11am today... Nice looking car!! Tried to make eye contact, but I don't think you noticed me (I was heading east)
"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

I was on a roll today. My girlfriend and I couldn't believe it. We were driving on 280 South, near the 380 interchange in San Bruno, around 3 o'clock (plus or minus 5 minutes). We saw a black sedan heading north bound. Then about a minute later we saw a brilliant silver metalic sedan also heading north bound.

About 10 minutes ago. Valero in Daly City right off the Eastmoor Avenue exit. I saw a Blue LGT Wagon with tint and aftermarket rims. Very very nice.