LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

^ Darn right baby! That was me! That wagon was lookin hot btw, nice tint job...

You didn't seem excited at all to see me...I was a little hurt :(. But thought I'd give one last try for a wave...:icon_bigg

Cool beans, that's my first time being sited! You beat me to the board, I was heading to install my coilovers. Where were you headed?

Saw SUBBROS and Huey at GST's dyno event. It was nice talking to you, Huey:)

Also saw an ABP sedan there, but didn't get a good look at it.

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Saw SUBBROS and Huey at GST's dyno event. It was nice talking to you, Huey:)

Also saw an ABP sedan there, but didn't get a good look at it.

I got spotted! :lol: j/k good meeting you guys and comparing mods!

too bad i didn't see any of you fellas at GST. only say mann engineering's wagon.

today around 4pm along 680 northbound. black gt sedan w/ nevada plates, tinted tails, perrin rsb. followed you from washington blvd up until the 580junction.

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

I drove down highway 1 from San Francisco to Santa Cruz, back up 17 to 85 to 280 all the way into Daly City. I saw 1 Baja Turbo, 3 Outback XT's, and 2 Legacy GT's (1 sedan 1 wagon). Then I went to watch a movie at the Metreo and saw another Wagon GT in BSM (just like mine!) parked really close to the exit ramp on the second floor. Niiiceeee!!!

FUNNY STORY

Last week I was driving down Sunrise Blvd between cirby and doublas blvd in Roseville, CA.

Two WRX's pulled up next to me at an intersection and we stayed fairly close for a couple of lights. The silver WRX gave the thumbs up sign and was very friendly but then there was a black wrx with an STI wing. (Not sure if it was an STI)

Then the driver began to show me the most annoying thing I've ever seen. He began to violently jerk his car back and forth with the throttle which also gave him the desired effect of shooting out a 6" flame form his muffler tip.

The flame was bad enough. Some people think it's actually a cool effect. I'm not really a fan of things that don't perform a real function but that's personal preferene. The funny part was the constant high throttle and let off required to produce this flame that was done intentionally time and time again. It was non-stop for about a mile so I would estimate 20-25 times. It started happening when I was behind him so he was trying to show me he could fart flames.

I wasn't entirely impressed and I guess I showed that when I blew by him after the next opportunity.

Anyone know this guy with the black WRX flame shooter?

Hey, I spotted someone parked in the Sac Brew parking lot tonight around 7:30. Silver Leggy, debadged, ?Yowa? wheels?

I was in a '91 turbo brick :icon_cool

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Saw an 05 or 06 GT Wagon parked on Citrus Ave in Daly City about 10 mins ago. Debadged and I believe it what the white pearl. Thanks for the quick wood!

That would be me. There are a few different Subarus that cruises around there. A few STi and I have a WRX neighbor.