LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

07 Spec.B hitting a hundred SB on 35 between John Daly and Westridge trying to catch up to a SL600 that dusted him after the turn...wait that was me.:icon_bigg Just subscribing to the thread. But I did spot a Blue 2.5i sedan a month ago SB on 280 near Milbrae. Driver was a girl and didn't acknowledge me.:(

Spotted a fiew today. OBP Sedan with a bike on top heading NB on 17 just South of Las Gotos, RBP Sedan heading SB on 17 in Scotts Valley, I was the one in the Black FXT with the cargo carier on top. 2 Outbacks at Costco in Santa Cruz: 1 Blue and 1 Black. anyone?

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

haha... crimson is the brand, not the color, they are actually silver, but still they look pretty bitchin'

Can't wait for pics:)

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

So far i still see only elderly white men and fat middle aged ladies behind the wheel of every LGT i see on the road (mostly east bay).

I saw a car full of (young) girls in a SWP sedan in S.F... But, it was a 2.5i. :p

-Mike-

So far i still see only elderly white men and fat middle aged ladies behind the wheel of every LGT i see on the road (mostly east bay).

Ed

Hmm. Don't think I quite qualify as elderly man yet.. 35 ain't that old :icon_bigg

HV

Well, if you make it up to the hills, you might see a chubby middle aged white man instead:lol:

SubieGT you're in Sonora???? i was just at your court house last week. your traffic court judge and CHP officer Foote (nice name?!) are an uncanny combination.

for all that are reading this post - enforcement officers are trained officials to depict and describe a traffic stop (ie. lie) in a manner that will leave you in the dust. some may even get additional pay if they attend court on their shift. i'm still disappointed (pissed off!) about how these guys make up stuff (not all but SOME) and then show up in court and cannot look you in the eye and blatantly lie under oath! okay enuf of me whining.

watch out for lying police officers. you will know when it happens to you. yeah, yeah i know... can't find a good one when you need one.:(

Valentine One, and driving a Wagon:), keep me on the sunny side of the CHP. I have a state ID also, but I'm not sure if they like people who work for the Deptartment of Corruptions.

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

grp gt sedan on calaveras blvd east bound around 12pm. caucasian female driver.

5:30pm dgp gt sedan got off onto jacklin blvd from 680 north., flipped a bitch out of nowhere only to hop back onto 680 north bound. if you're on the forum... chill and calm down w/ the wreckless driving dude.... thats who i totalled my pickup last year.. doing stupid shit like that.

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

Saturday, I zipped down to Dublin from Sac area and back to pick up some parts... raining like crazy in some spots, not so bad in others... saw a white LGT sedan around 9am on 50 westbound, older fellow in a wide brimmed hat... close to an old fart's hat, but not quite.
"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

silver lgt inside 4th st garage. sti badge and some kind of gold rims. the person also had hid lights which they forgot to turn

saw you drive by. guess you beat me to the sightings posting.

but yea... car was on timer mode. engine was still on. thing i like about the legacy's is the auto off function. as soon as engine goes dead, the lights go dead too irregardless of switch position.

+1 for subies!

nice car btw. ;)

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

^ What do you need a timer for? :icon_cool

-Mike-

ahh.. smartass.

=P

i knew someone would make that remark soon..

yes people. i do run a turbo timer and i dont have a turbo!

and i also have a AVO guage pod w/o a boost guage in it too!

i have a turtle in it!!!!

:icon_mrgr

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!