LegacyGT.com

Official SoCal Spotted Thread - V1 (CLOSED)

axis008

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This was probably me! First time spotted in SoCal so that's cool. Looking to switch back to Gold wheels soon but can't decide on tires...

Also, does anyone know of a good independent Subaru shop in the Hawthorne area?

Don't know any in Hawthorne but come a little further down south there's AQ Motorsports in north Torrance off Western Ave.

+1 for AQ. Adan's been nothing but honest and quality to me. But don't forget about Mike at Infamous if you can make the drive. He's such a great supporter of the forum and community.

Spotted about an hour ago just after midnight at Pacific Park and Alicia Parkway. BSM wagon GT. Lowered, exhaust, possibly rims I think I heard blow off. It was very dark so I couldn't make out much. You were headed eastbound on Pacific Park. I was on Alicia at the red light.

Saw a SWP sedan with STi badge not too long ago on the 210 east by Angeles Crest. Sounded nice, I don't think it has unequal length headers

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

David that's my car and it does have UEL. My little brother was most likely driving my car.

Didn't know we had a spotted thread on here... but then again I rarely log on and cruise the board.

Spotted Friday, 8/7 on 182 and Crenshaw in Torrance.

I think this is a LGT wagon with flares. I wish the pic was better. Zoomed in with my iPhone, so the pic is crappy.

Ps: i don't know how to imbed a pic in a post with the iPhone. Just add as attachment.

Wait were you in the lowered outback? I'm at the location often getting ramen. Well there, Mitsuwa Marketplace, or up in Sawtelle. The build sheet isn't terribly impressive at the moment. It's a very slow build. Between car payment, bike payment, and supporting a lady friend the car has been put on the back burner. Some pretty epic things are in the works though so fingers crossed. Anyways, here's the current build sheet.

2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon 5mt

Performance

Dual Prodrive Oval Tip Mufflers

Custom Midpipe

JDM Zerosports Intercooler Splitter

Suspension

Swift Lowering Springs

Brakes

DBA 5000 Front Rotors

Exterior

02/03 WRX OEM 3 Piece Front Lip

JDM ARC Carbon Fiber Scoop Extension

JDM Varis Intake Ducts

JDM Aero Spats

Custom and Paint Matched Fender Flares

Forceworks Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser – Paint Matched

Paint Matched Grill

JDM L7 Badge Overlays

Interior

Prodrive Black Shift Knob

Prodrive Floor Mats

Wheels

18x7.5 +38 Enkei J10

Tires

225/40/18 Hankook Venus V12 Evo

Colorado plate? That's my hood but can't say I've ever seen that BP before. Looks like Outback's flares transplanted?

Yes sir, I work down in the port, but live in Long Beach right off the 405 and 710. The flares are a limited run from a guy on here about 1.5 years ago. Finally got around to getting them painted and installed. Body was cut as well... just need wider tires and better suspension now. Flares are just a smidge wider I believe than the outback. I really wish I would of just bought a Outback XT now haha.

Didn't know we had a spotted thread on here... but then again I rarely log on and cruise the board.

Wait were you in the lowered outback? I'm at the location often getting ramen. Well there, Mitsuwa Marketplace, or up in Sawtelle. The build sheet isn't terribly impressive at the moment. It's a very slow build. Between car payment, bike payment, and supporting a lady friend the car has been put on the back burner. Some pretty epic things are in the works though so fingers crossed. Anyways, here's the current build sheet.

Hey thanks for the details. Nice! The car looks great, and has it's own unique style.

And if it was a fairly low black outback on stock wheels, then that was me, going East on 182nd. I pass by there a few times a week on my way home. We have tried their for ramen yet, but it's on our list. We usually hit up Santouka, or Shin Sen Gumi Hakata.

Hey thanks for the details. Nice! The car looks great, and has it's own unique style.

And if it was a fairly low black outback on stock wheels, then that was me, going East on 182nd. I pass by there a few times a week on my way home. We have tried their for ramen yet, but it's on our list. We usually hit up Santouka, or Shin Sen Gumi Hakata.

Yup that was the outback. I stood up in the restaurant while i was eating to check it out haha

Spotted Friday, 8/7 on 182 and Crenshaw in Torrance.

I think this is a LGT wagon with flares. I wish the pic was better. Zoomed in with my iPhone, so the pic is crappy.

Ps: i don't know how to imbed a pic in a post with the iPhone. Just add as attachment.

I'm pretty sure I spotted the same wagon in Monterey Park by Atlantic Time Square/10 Freeway on a Saturday night a about weeks ago...

David that's my car and it does have UEL. My little brother was most likely driving my car.

2nd time spotted! haha...this time from the same direction at least

Just saw this guy north bound on La Mirada Boulevard at Imperial.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/27/3f35d2f95efcf7ae8630856ad499211f.jpg

He had some sort of man band thing going on and I think he was Asian

"Build" Thread <--Link

(OLD) '05 EJ255 now a '13 EJ257 Bottom End w/D25 heads (NEW)

Forever Slow

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived