LegacyGT.com

Official SoCal Spotted Thread - V1 (CLOSED)

axis008

I'm pretty sure I spotted the same wagon in Monterey Park by Atlantic Time Square/10 Freeway on a Saturday night a about weeks ago...

Did you happen to notice if it had a super large green banner on the front windshield? More than likely it was me as I've been traveling to that area the last week/week and a half.

Spotted a 05 Legacy GT Wagon

Silver

Black Windows

Wheels I think

Intersection of Western and 190th around 1111 am this morning.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Farewell guys. I moved to Florida, so I won't be spotted in the So Cal area anymore. :(

Good luck. I lived at Homestead AFB for 2 years. Watch out for the mosquitoes and alligators. It's different but, you will get use to it.

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

805er here... anyone else up near Thousand oaks?

I drove to TO quite often, but now I've sold my car...

Did you happen to notice if it had a super large green banner on the front windshield? More than likely it was me as I've been traveling to that area the last week/week and a half.

Only saw the rear end, remember a bunch of stickers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I see my 2 LGTS in the garage every morning and night. But, I see fewer and fewer on the roads here.

There is a 5th gen that is modified and drives around my shop all the time, but he has never stopped in.

I did see Max and his LGT on New Years eve.

Minnesota is filthy with subaru, but they all rust like a motherfucker here because of the salt and chemical baths that are on the roads for 4 months a year.
I could suck start a snow blower.

• 3 weeks later...

You coming this way??? I have no LGT's at the shop currently. Wifes is at home in the garage, my SpecB has not moved off the stands (in my garage) for over 4 years. My Forester (with no motor) is here at the shop. I sold the 05 LGT wagon to a buddy (yes its fixed, but is finishing a new motor build up now).

So... we need to see more LGT's at the shop.

You coming this way??? I have no LGT's at the shop currently. Wifes is at home in the garage, my SpecB has not moved off the stands (in my garage) for over 4 years. My Forester (with no motor) is here at the shop. I sold the 05 LGT wagon to a buddy (yes its fixed, but is finishing a new motor build up now).

So... we need to see more LGT's at the shop.

Oh, I guess I won't be seeing any LGT's then :(

Yeah, finally getting my flex fuel tune. Have an appointment with Bill @ 10am Monday.

I'll have to come back down to run on the dyno when you get it going again though.

Probably have you do the "quick release" front bumper when I go there to dyno.

"Build" Thread <--Link

(OLD) '05 EJ255 now a '13 EJ257 Bottom End w/D25 heads (NEW)

Forever Slow

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ordered a new PC for the dyno today. Received the necessary software already. Now waiting on Mustang to forward all the original inputs/out puts/settings/etc so I can re-install and get it up and running again.

Max had the wifes OBXT dropped off today. So, technically I have an "LGT" at the shop now.

Repair. Built the motor approx 2 years ago. I believe the A/C belt idler pulley bearing is going out. Nothing major.

Wifes LGT needs an oil change (and I suspect the rear wheel bearings are going out). Maybe she will bring it in on Monday (its her birthday).

Actually was directed to park next to this other OBXT at Snow Summit in Big Bear.

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=224434&stc=1&d=1454990759

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=224435&stc=1&d=1454990882

We chatted for a bit, but both were in a hurry to get out on the hill. His has STi brembos.

When I got back to my car later, I found a note that said his "my username on legacygt.com is MX5". I don't see any usernames that match that. He said it's been awhile since he was on the forums.

IMG_4133.thumb.jpg.9835f707f7e3eb8889ea2ef17b4e7bfe.jpg

IMG_4135.thumb.jpg.eef1afa6f7543a66d46d0c90b2fdaa72.jpg

Archived