LegacyGT.com

Official SoCal Spotted Thread - V1 (CLOSED)

axis008

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GeraldG is this your car? If not, does anyone know who it belongs to? Spotted it a few weeks ago in Huntington Beach, parked at a Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep dealer.

http://i.imgur.com/Pg1Uokch.jpg

Saw this in the left turn lane on temple and valley @5:20

Lowered obxt, manual, exhaust

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160428/e17a22a19bf6b7cc9a5caf75eea696c5.jpg

Looks alot like mine, except I have the black (currently brake dust) wheels. And I don't go to the sfv much. used to live there, now I avoid it, lol.

Looks alot like mine, except I have the black (currently brake dust) wheels. And I don't go to the sfv much. used to live there, now I avoid it, lol.

That's actually in Walnut, near Pomona.

And yeah, I never was a fan of the valley LOL

"Build" Thread <--Link

(OLD) '05 EJ255 now a '13 EJ257 Bottom End w/D25 heads (NEW)

Forever Slow

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes, I handed that one over last week. Max OBXT motor is now done too. I just need to get it back in the car. Trying to get that one wrapped up by Christmas. Had another 07 WRX towed in today for an engine build so got to get cracking. Been raining motors for 2 months now. This is either 9 or 10.

We did install a new clutch/flywheel in an 06 LGT today. So, I spotted another forum members car on the rack today.

Should spot a 5th gen tomorrow as it is scheduled to be dropped off to test our new LWCP for the 5th gen LGT.

Oh WOW! Totally just seeing this now! Hope all has been well Mike! Thanks again for doing an amazing job on the rebuild! She's currently 2k shy of hitting that 30k mark!

Just got word, my brother spotted a lowered black OBXT with black rims off Crenshaw in Torrance. Rebourne, was that you? haha!

Oh WOW! Totally just seeing this now! Hope all has been well Mike! Thanks again for doing an amazing job on the rebuild! She's currently 2k shy of hitting that 30k mark!

Just got word, my brother spotted a lowered black OBXT with black rims off Crenshaw in Torrance. Rebourne, was that you? haha!

Thanks!

I have my wifes 5EAT, Max wifes OBXT and another customers 05 LGT wagon (5MT) here at the shop today. Its a mini LGT meet, LOL.

Thanks!

I have my wifes 5EAT, Max wifes OBXT and another customers 05 LGT wagon (5MT) here at the shop today. Its a mini LGT meet, LOL.

haha! thats awesome! I should be paying a visit to the pops down in carlsbad in the next couple of weeks. when i do, i'm down to stop by and say whats up! talk about more future plans for obxt! :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty sure I saw that same car on 6/1, on Artesia blvd. I got along side him and we chatted real quick. He's running an exhaust cut out. He demo'd it for me and it's totally stock quiet with it closed and redonkulous with it open. All that happened in about 10 seconds before the light turned green.

Lowered, black, stock wheels and LOUD. I didn't see if it had a FMIC though.

• 2 months later...
O.C. spotted:

W. Bastanchury Rd. & N. Placentia Ave.

About a week ago I was riding my bike and saw a lowered silver GT wagon w black rims and I think a roof rack...

This was probably me...I live in Yorba Linda, Silver wagon, tinted windows, black OZ wheels and bike racks on the roof.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yesterday at my shop, an 05 LGT wagon in for a clutch replacement. Also yesterday at my shop (my old) 05 LGT wagon (5MT) was back for a tune adjustment.

Tomorrow I have another 05 LGT scheduled for a clutch replacement. After seeing so few this year, it has begun raining 4th gen LGT wagons at my shop. Hooray!!!

Archived