LegacyGT.com

Official SoCal Spotted Thread - V1 (CLOSED)

axis008

30 mins ago,

You: 08-09 OBP 2.5i w/roof rack, red taillights overlays etc.

Me: 13 DGM Outback lowered

Where: on Imperial Hwy in Fullerton

saw you waved, tried waving back with MickyD fries in my hand lol

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 mins ago,

You: 08-09 OBP 2.5i w/roof rack, red taillights overlays etc.

Me: 13 DGM Outback lowered

Where: on Imperial Hwy in Fullerton

saw you waved, tried waving back with MickyD fries in my hand lol

I spotted a ZestJDM sticker on a red FD2 converted Civic in Rowland last friday...haha

Today around 4:25pm, silver 4th gen LGT wagon with mud flaps on the 405 North in West LA. You were in the carpool lane I was in the #3 lane in the gold Forester XT.

http://i.imgur.com/JDSHOhs.jpg

Today around 8:30pm, a different silver 4th gen Legacy wagon in the Culver City El Pollo Loco drive thru. You gave me a thumbs up. I flashed my lights.

Nice rides!!

I've spotted that white one before on Campus by Target.

Saw an 05-07 bsm LGT, painted stockers, at the Chevy dealership in upland on foothill blvd late afternoon. Looked like you were talking to a sales rep. Don't trade the LGT in! Lol

I've spotted that white one before on Campus by Target.

Saw an 05-07 bsm LGT, painted stockers, at the Chevy dealership in upland on foothill blvd late afternoon. Looked like you were talking to a sales rep. Don't trade the LGT in! Lol

I think I've spotted it a couple times in Upland too. Blueish HIDs. Damn that 4th gen Legacy looks so good. I was in my WRX today, Legacy 2.5i sits in the garage awaiting a turbo swap/kit.

I think I've spotted it a couple times in Upland too. Blueish HIDs. Damn that 4th gen Legacy looks so good. I was in my WRX today, Legacy 2.5i sits in the garage awaiting a turbo swap/kit.

I don't think the owner of that legacy is on the board but I could be mistaken.

But I did spot a handful of wrx's on foothill blvd this afternoon, more than usual, when I went round trip from Rancho to Montclair.

Today around 4:25pm, silver 4th gen LGT wagon with mud flaps on the 405 North in West LA. You were in the carpool lane I was in the #3 lane in the gold Forester XT.

http://i.imgur.com/JDSHOhs.jpg

Today around 8:30pm, a different silver 4th gen Legacy wagon in the Culver City El Pollo Loco drive thru. You gave me a thumbs up. I flashed my lights.

Nice rides!!

Hello there! I heard you before I saw you...

My wife thinks we're all total dorks for waving at each other and whatnot--wait until she learns there's followup documentation of the encounter on the internet!

Spotted this RBP South on 5 @ 52, about 4PM. I could see some sways, exhaust, and STI badges. I didn't wave because I was driving the GF's Kia and that would be weird. Looks good though...

Leg.thumb.jpg.49e52d59c6aaf106d0729b383670821b.jpg

Leg2.thumb.jpg.21ba15ee8a7304e612f956308a8d0613.jpg

Spotted Silver 05/06 LGT w/ mods and B4 emblem driving down Magonlia in Anaheim around 5pm yesterday. Tried to wave, but driver didn't turn/look... Maybe she thought I was trying to hit on her or something =T haha. Car sounded beastly and quick =D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived