LegacyGT.com

Official SoCal Spotted Thread - V1 (CLOSED)

axis008

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

**lurking to see if I've been spotted yet....** hhahhah

I drive a lot, so....just checking...haha northeast as far as sunland and all the way down to LB.... (I deliver dental supplies)....

i'm in a white '06 legacy se wagon.... manual trans... limo tinted on freakin' cut springs (PO only lowered it about .5")..... looking to redo w/ Tein S.techs.... LEDs in my lows and highs....3000k HID in fogs..

12715265_10154489131258906_2677072573181643074_n.jpg?oh=3104f0bccb0609c5858cd948b8cc52fe&oe=5958AAB2

I've since tinted all windows (except windshield) and added OE foglights....

also briefly chatted w/ a LGT owner (same color as mine, SWP.... lowered and tinted windows) who lives around the corner from me. I was driving a grey Honda odyssey since my car wasn't drivable at the time) we chatted about local Subaru shops.... barely could hear ya then another car came so I had to leave.... also saw a wrx wagon in the driveway.. anyone on here?

I'm on the 405 and the 110 typically. Haven't seen you yet. S-techs on stock shocks are horrible, btw...

i'm usually on the 405/101/110/710/91.... lol

and thanks for the warning, I might just go w/ h.techs...want it a bit lower on correct springs, but not slammed..

• 2 weeks later...
Cruised along the 805/5 N on a rainy morning commute with a clean looking regal blue wagon. Nice stance, curious what wheels...? Could it be? Another unicorn?

That was me, you were in a silver wagon? looked great! That was cool cruising together.

my wheels are 18x8 STR LM REPs, with H&R Springs and Koni Yellows, those are my only mods

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

3 sightings Monday & Tuesday

in Rancho SD / Spring Valley - Sweetwater Spings Blvd & Jamacha Blvd - black wagon, grey rims, stance, exhaust we exchanged peace signs

Park Blvd at Balboa Park - white sedan with nice wheels stance and exhaust

Grossmont Hospital parking lot - stock white sedan

Here's two I dug up from the recent past:

This one was from July in mid Torrance

37186612226_58fbddd1ba_b.jpg

And August in North Torrance

36978825510_305dee040d_b.jpg

Me and the kids called the white wagon "The Ghost", because I saw it once parked near some apartments near their summer school, and then it would be weeks before I saw it again. It's really clean, looks totally unmolested.

I have two DOA 4th gen LGT's at the shop now. I have one DOA 4th gen in my garage at home, lol. But I see so few on the road anymore.

I swapped the water pump on a 06 OBXT today and installed a lift kit in a 08 OBXT on Monday if that counts.

Archived