LegacyGT.com

Its going down.....BNR LGT vs.....

To add more fuel to the fire, i noticed you only have a spec 2 clutch, no way in hell you're holding 400whp without a puck clutch :lol:

Wrong, not about whp but about wtq.

I have no problem holding 360 wtq on my Bully Clutch. With a 3076 and meth I could easily hit 400 whp, and still keep it under 360 wtq............If I wanted too, just 21 psi flat.

I would just like to see a log or two, not all this crap talk.

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
john is a grandad :lol:

yeah and... I see old guys all the time pushing their cars. They no lift shift and all sorts of other things. Funny ones are the domestic lovers... They never see my car coming...

And then the ones that run into my evo friend... Well they get their feelings hurt. Most ask whats in it... is that a 4cyl.. Its hilarity

Dude, don't say much more or they might uncover the mafia's conspiracy to make people think their cars aren't really producing big power... I may have said too much already...
[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

lol, your a thug at heart tho:p

Yes my friends who read Beowulf and manage their own asset portfolios often consider me pretty wild, considering I wear contacts instead of glasses, most of the time.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

yeah and... I see old guys all the time pushing their cars. They no lift shift and all sorts of other things. Funny ones are the domestic lovers... They never see my car coming...

And then the ones that run into my evo friend... Well they get their feelings hurt. Most ask whats in it... is that a 4cyl.. Its hilarity

Considering old folks are responsible for like 46.3 percent of all left lane congestion on the highways here in Texas where muscle is king, I have no idea where you are finding old guys that do ANYTHING fast.

"You would think people with so little time wouldn't move so slowly"

up here in the DC metro... Shit you see 40-60 y/o guys. Just rolling around in say a Mustang GT... Or older muscle car. And they will stomp on it to show up a "silly ricer". And I will lose to a well modded one. But watch a GT owners face change when i walk by him... Priceless.

Though my personal favorite are the ones mid 30s who think their G35 is the fastest thing ever... They get butt hurt a lot!

or the recent Boxter(non S) that thought he was gonna show me up light to light... I was bored, and after his wife/GF was out and out laughing at him.

Go pcik up a biturbo S4. and then drop 10 grand into it. LOL.

Have a friend with god know what turbos on it now. Making 600+ low boost and 700+ high boost. Insane build. And yes he is like 21 and in college and mom and dad pay for it.

I know the owner too, I believe he has twin gt28's in it. The car was built by VAST motorsports.

The setup is very similar to this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2vnaGHp5PU]YouTube- Audi S4 with ARD 2.7T GT28RS Kit - Insane Acceleration![/ame]

:wub:

6.91 seconds 60-130mph. Not too shabby. For comparison sakes, my 2005 GSXR1000 would perform the same feat in right about 6 seconds flat and a stock Shelby GT500 takes about 11 seconds to do that deed. A stock C6 Zo6 will click it off in just under 8 seconds.

I know the owner too, I believe he has twin gt28's in it. The car was built by VAST motorsports.

The setup is very similar to this

:wub:

Wow, redline much? :lol:

Not sure I'd trust ANY Audi to go that far into redline, much less one boosted that much..

You know Adam?

who else you hang out with from that group?

I don't really hang out with them to often, but I know Carlos (del sol/evo) and alot of the str8 street guys. They used to hang out at Re:Vision autosalon when I worked there. Im pretty good friends with big Drew(rs6/vip q45) who was the manager of Re:Vision. Met them all through him. Cool dudes.

I know all of them.. Or most anyway. Used to be str8street myself. But im now epic failures.

Adams cool peoples. So is Drew.

My old car went through revision for some repairs. I wanna say Brad... I think was the manager i spoke with.

You have any contacts there? Looking for a hookup price on painting a hood scoop and roof spoiler in out ABP color.

Wow, redline much? :lol:

Not sure I'd trust ANY Audi to go that far into redline, much less one boosted that much..

I'm sure that the car has a built motor and can safely rev that high.

I would be more concerned about the high rpm bang shifting

I know all of them.. Or most anyway. Used to be str8street myself. But im now epic failures.

Adams cool peoples. So is Drew.

My old car went through revision for some repairs. I wanna say Brad... I think was the manager i spoke with.

You have any contacts there? Looking for a hookup price on painting a hood scoop and roof spoiler in out ABP color.

Your probably thinking of the owner Mark. Im good friends with him too. Just had them roll my fenders last week. Their painter Joel does great work, When your ready to get some stuff painted let me know, I can get you some prices from Mark.

I'm sure that the car has a built motor and can safely rev that high.

I would be more concerned about the high rpm bang shifting

In fact

Hello Newbie. I built the cylinder heads with a Supertech valvetrain. Inconel exhaust valves, Titanium retainers and stiffer valve springs. This allows the redline to be increased from stock to 8000 RPM. In fact, I can go even higher (8500 RPM) on the hydraulic lifters if I wanted to.

Now go back to playing your Need For Speed video games. Thanks.

Winning the internet

• 2 weeks later...

Misfire fixed. The deatschwerk injector is to blame with a combination of a bad seat and a bad spray pattern at idle.

Hill adjusted the seating of the injector and got the roughness count to a level that is well within factory acceptable range and the car is tunable(wed/thurs). I'll be gettin some next week.

I may try to get the injector replaced but Hill said he is comfortable with the service range of the roughness count and it's only an issue at idle. Still the roughness never goes above 2 doesn't throw a cel anymore idles smooth and only has that roughnessroughness occassionally at start up, which even stock cars will do, so it seems fine.

And down again. Tuning continued ajd the injector got worse so it's down until deatschwerk warranties (hopefully) the injectors. At 19psi with boost tapering off it still made 340whp so I'm expecting good things.

Archived