LegacyGT.com

Vent Boost Gauge (Digital Led Bars & numerics)

lossol

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think mine is lost in the mail. Hasn't updated since August 20th when it was processed in Chicago.

^ I honestly don't know about mailings from the States to Canada, but I know that the other way around, from Canada into the US, it's occasionally (note I didn't say rare) possible for shipments to be delayed by upwards of one or even two full weeks.

With some of my previous hobbies, I've had items that were routed through Canada or originated from Canada delayed in such a manner, due to Customs clearance or brokerage. No rhyme or reason: small pieces, big pieces, high-dollar amount items or low. :spin:

Don't lose faith, yet!

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

JP, thanks for posting those videos. FYI the peak recall feature (lower right button) only works while pulling vac, if the gauge is reading pressures right around atmosphere it may not recall the boost. I assume that typically you are idling or driving sane when you want to review the peak boost.

small update:

Guys sorry I just cant do pre-orders. I'm still trying to get out 3-5 a week. I'm working with an assembly vendor to get these built faster.

Hey RHD drivers. I'm working on the layout for you. I'm assuming your vent is just like my passengers vent. If anyone knows otherwise it's time to say something.

VBG1 gauges available at www.gtboostgauge.com

Hey RHD drivers. I'm working on the layout for you. I'm assuming your vent is just like my passengers vent. If anyone knows otherwise it's time to say something.

Thanks :) As mentioned earlier, being the first RHD owner to put their hands up, I'm happy to be your beta tester :)

Forgot if it was mentioned earlier it the thread, but is it possible to program these to read metric instead of imperial? :wub: cos you know, we live on THIS side of 1960... :spin:

Yea. I went to check the site to see if the quantity was updated. I bought it when it said 1 left. Its not even listed anywhere on the site right now. Hopefully its wasn't toreadorranger and me ordering the same unit. LOL

Edit: Nevermind. Just got email confirmation, Status: Packaging.

Sweet! I can't wait to get hook this unit up.

Edited by cheeseenlo

I was also wondering, do you have the min and max opererating temp of the gauge?

Since this winter I will most likely see temps near -10F to -20F, will the gauge support cold temperature for a long period of time?

JP

It certainly handles the 100+ degree days here.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

It certainly handles the 100+ degree days here.

Agreed, it sits in direct sunlight here on the street for 9+ hours a day and no issues of fading or anything else yet. Also subjected to full A/C for most trips and my sitting in rush-hour each day with no fogging issues.

In the middle of checking out "Your shopping cart is empty." I look at the main page and the VBG1 is no longer on the site. Its back on now but sold out again. Ughhh thats really annoying.