LegacyGT.com

Weekly or Bi weekly meets in Rockville/Gaithersburg

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made the report...because he didn't get the message. I gave the benefit of doubt first....tried to not be a weenie about it. He ignored it and a report needed to be done...so I did it. The amount of off topic responses is getting ridiculous and I'm going to start being a weenie about it if it doesn't shape-up (this is for anyone...I'm not targeting any one person on this). The forum, the subforum and this thread need more quality posts...not high school drama!

I think we all agree...this is getting to be like NASIOC OT and we don't want that..we are all grown-ups...lets act like it...keep it cool and fun...:)

Why keep pushing it back? How about we just plan for a roundabout time (5-whenever) because its a bar and its Friday night and people can stream in when they can. That seems to make the most sense.

A nooo Hard Times. They have the absolute worst service I've seen in a long time from a chain (I'm speaking of the one in Waldorf atleast).

Wooo! I can make it at 7:00 pm. Don't know how long I can drink for. LOL!

Kinda saving funds for the 2011 when it comes in. Wanna make sure the monthly payments are low low low!

Plus you guys can see the car I am rolling in now, thanks to my dad finally letting up and letting me drive it. Got rid of that POS Kia Rio.

...Harry, what are bro.'s for???

Hardtimes of Germantown is nice i know 50%-75% of the servers there...2-3 are fine...one of them I got a nice frontal show one time...hot hot hot! I also play APA league there every Thursday. Not the best tables in the area...beggars cant be choosers! Official 9 ft tables! Maybe we can do D&B next time...they have descent tables there too!

CK

See you guys tonight!

Oooo, D&B is where its at! I would love to meetup there.

You are still in your 20s...right? I don't know...kinda feel D&B is rather childish. I prefer a more grown up atmosphere. Of course I would love a great jazz place, but that certainly doesn't seem like the scene for the subie owners.

Yes, early 20s. I think D&B is a good place for everyone. They have games, a bar, and huge tvs for whichever series of games are on that day. I think if you are a man, you'll find something to love in there lol

I think any place is a great place as long as you can get more than 3 people to agree to it and have it organized.

Had a great time last night with the meet up at Dogfish. It was refreshing to meet Impreza folks that aren't spoiled brats or way too self absorbed. Everyone got a long great, and having a mix of Leggies and Impreza owners was cool.

I look forward to the next meet-up. It's real close to home too, so if I wanted I could get do the taxi thing if needed. I think we did decide that Sunday would be a better day next time considering the crowd. I had the four cheese pizza and it was decently good. The Jumbalaya looked good too.

Had a great time last night with the meet up at Dogfish. It was refreshing to meet Impreza folks that aren't spoiled brats or way too self absorbed. Everyone got a long great, and having a mix of Leggies and Impreza owners was cool.

I look forward to the next meet-up. It's real close to home too, so if I wanted I could get do the taxi thing if needed. I think we did decide that Sunday would be a better day next time considering the crowd. I had the four cheese pizza and it was decently good. The Jumbalaya looked good too.

Oh yeah dude. I think the NAUSIAC crew of the yesterdays are gone (well there are still some there, but they are few and far between). The forums have changed a ton too. Much nicer people, very personable and friendly. Much like a lot of the people on this forum.

Thankfully Hollowrift will be keeping us in mind on their next meet. By the way, is anyone going to the Andrewtech AutoX event on Sunday? Roppongi Sho and I will be going tomorrow and arrive at noon. Should be damn awesome! The event will be held at the Harry Grove Stadium in Frederick. Try to get there as early as you can. It is expected to be really great!

I really like your wagon and it was truly a pleasure meeting with you and the other folks!!. Nice meet...and I think that the community in general is getting better....less d-bags is always a good thing...we are first and foremost AWD car enthusiasts!!,

Oh yeah dude. I think the NAUSIAC crew of the yesterdays are gone (well there are still some there, but they are few and far between). The forums have changed a ton too. Much nicer people, very personable and friendly. Much like a lot of the people on this forum.

Thankfully Hollowrift will be keeping us in mind on their next meet. By the way, is anyone going to the Andrewtech AutoX event on Sunday? Roppongi Sho and I will be going tomorrow and arrive at noon. Should be damn awesome! The event will be held at the Harry Grove Stadium in Frederick. Try to get there as early as you can. It is expected to be really great!

I totally agree Harry!!. If people do get out of line....you and CK will take care of business...:lol:....btw..that jambalaya looked awesome!!!.

Gotta show that Legacy love!

DFH was fun - nachos were goood.

Next will prob be on a day early in the week like SUN - WED.

Ill let ya know!

John...I think Sunday would be a great idea and also alternate between the location in Chantilly,VA to make it fair for us VA peeps....LOL....:lol:. It was nice to meet you and Jenn!!. I love your ride!!.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATED:

Bi-Weekly Dogfish Head Alehouse Meet in Gaithersburg, Maryland

IWSTI Thread: http://www.iwsti.com/forums/mid-atlantic/204420-bi-weekly-dogfish-head-alehouse-meet-gaithersburg-maryland.html#post3052013

NASIOC.COM Thread: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2075360&page=2

LegacyGT Thread: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/weekly-bi-weekly-meets-rockville-gaithersburg-121226p78.html

2pm

Sunday Nov 14th

Edited by thehollowrift

I'm damn well there!!! It would be good to see y'all again!