LegacyGT.com

Weekly or Bi weekly meets in Rockville/Gaithersburg

LegacyGTBiggie

So my girl's formal written offer from Starbucks came in today. Not as high as we were expecting, so she's going to try to get Booz Allen to match it or meet in the middle or something. If that works out, I guess I might be sticking around here. I hope so!

She might want to try Deloitte-Touche also. They are hiring like crazy now!!. I hope she has good fortune.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...you are leaky stage 3! Just kidding! ;) Congrats!

SILVER DINER sounds awesome...I just had dinner there with the family last week. I don't know if seating for a lot of people, especially at night (weekday/weekend), would be an easy task! Parking is great and the jukebox at the tables actually work! Yay!

CRAZY KEN

Rockville, Md off Twinbrook Prkwy.

Maggiano's Chevy Chase

Bombay Galore Silver Spring & Palace to India Germantown

Dusit Thai Wheaton

Oriental East Dim Sum Silver Spring...the only place that services dim sum at night!

Just a few suggestions,

CRAZY KEN

I think I am over my gout attack that is why I want to go out!

Well with or without Josh, would anyone else be down for a Sunday meet up? We could do a lunch get together, while there is daylight. Say January 2nd at 1:30? Most of the lunch crowd should be gone by then on a Sunday.

The Silver Diner in question is in Congressional Plaza (I think that is what it's called), where the MicroCenter is.

I'm out of this one... I'll be in the midst of helping my girl move down from NH. She is taking either Booz Allen or another offer she might be getting from a place in Greenbelt.

Would the place in Greenbelt be Presidio Corporation? If so, don't even consider their offer. She is better off in Booz. Booz is at least the 3rd layer of hell, whereas Presidio was the 6th circle of hell.

I used to work at Presidio Corporation and lost a good year of my life there. VERY cutthroat atmosphere there.

• 2 weeks later...
Well with or without Josh, would anyone else be down for a Sunday meet up? We could do a lunch get together, while there is daylight. Say January 2nd at 1:30? Most of the lunch crowd should be gone by then on a Sunday.

The Silver Diner in question is in Congressional Plaza (I think that is what it's called), where the MicroCenter is.

Silver Diner is at the Mid-Pike Plaza south of the new (and now completed) Montrose Parkway along Rt. 355 (you can come in the back way if you are coming from 270). Google Maps does show it where you are speaking but that is WAY WRONG (no surprise...google sucks for restaurant locations).

I'm game for 1:30pm this Sunday (Jan. 2nd). Anyone else...or will I be solo?