LegacyGT.com

Weekly or Bi weekly meets in Rockville/Gaithersburg

LegacyGTBiggie

...I can't eat crabs too! Or any hardshell food for that matter. They have a hi dose of purine which turns to uric acid. This is the main cause of a gout attack. Sushi(fish) is different! ;) ...and TheWeatherWarrior, dont let $$$ stop you, we can all pitch in a little to cover or one of us can treat you. When you do have some extra cash, treat us back! That's the asian way,not the dutch way! No offense to all.the dutchess in this forum...peace!

CK

I appreciate the gesture. The gout thing sucks. I seen that new med advertised on TV, not sure your've tried that yet...I'm sure you're on top of things.

I'd still go and just order something less expensive. I just had limited cash and the brakes and axle issue wasn't helping on justifying longer distance drives. Luckily I've got that under control now, with the brakes swapped out and looks like the drive axle and streering will be fixed this upcoming weekend, which will put the car back in 100% running conditions and I can again focus on solving the gas mileage issue.

I would take you up on the offer to be covered, but at the moment, I just don't know if I could pay back the favor with the way certain things are right now. May even loose my ability to pay for my anti-rejection drugs next month which may put back in the kidney failure realm with little chance to return to work. It's one of my big priorities which is another reason I kinda had to bail on the Harris deal. I'm sure I'll catch up with you guys on the next local meet-up.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well tell yah what, when we have more guys down there at the DIY garage, there are some restaurants nearby. There was a Macaroni Grille, Red Robin, and a Red Lobster. Shawn, John, Ali, and I went over to the Red Robin. It was some good times! :)

I dont need to go there unless im parting out... Starting to look like it might happen if i can get buyers locally for EVERYTHING and some stock parts cheap/trade.

Off Topic:

Josh, you need to be a bit more aggressive with selling the thing. I'd even do some of the leg work, but I'd want some $$$ for doing it. What do they call it at the dealers....birdman?

You car shouldn't be hard to sell (at the right price).

On Topic:

I'd be up for switching to a Non-Rockville/Gaithersburg location across the pond to correspond with the DIY. But I think overall the idea of the thread was to have something on this side. I still need to get the official name and confirm the schedule of the jazz at the place off Shady Grove Road.

its the right price. Guy PMed me saying 13,000. then 13,500 and i can take off the Accessport and keep the gauge/hellas etc. But wanted to leave the maps on the car. Im like you cant unmarry a AP and then use it on another car. So it would be a bad deal.

I mean my car blue books for 15,500. I know that mods hurt that. But on a forum they shouldnt. if a stock LGT is 15,500. And mine has so much done to it. I just dont see 16,000 being a lot to ask. i still think 17-18,000 is a better range for my car.

its the right price. Guy PMed me saying 13,000. then 13,500 and i can take off the Accessport and keep the gauge/hellas etc. But wanted to leave the maps on the car. Im like you cant unmarry a AP and then use it on another car. So it would be a bad deal.

I mean my car blue books for 15,500. I know that mods hurt that. But on a forum they shouldnt. if a stock LGT is 15,500. And mine has so much done to it. I just dont see 16,000 being a lot to ask. i still think 17-18,000 is a better range for my car.

Josh, the only issue is Ken's car sold for 15K and had tons more mods to it plus a forged engine (pistons, rods, crank). The buyer was even shocked why the car cost so much less than what it should be worth. When I showed the guy your car first, he thought you were asking way too much (when you had it set at 18K). Ending result, he bought Ken's car and is happy as a clam.

I think $16K is a great price, when comparing to what Ken had on his car, versus yours, including Ken's forged internals engine. I think Ken's car undersold for way too much. I could have gotten him 18 to 20K easily, if the buyer did not see his other posts for 15K. But C'est la vis.

Tommy also provided some advice as well in your other for sale thread for your car when the price was $18K. We know you won't listen, but take it for what its worth. I tried to sell your car, but I couldn't. Ken's sold more easily. Much more easily.

Anyways, that's that with going off-topic.

I think Chipotle or Taipei Tokyo would be cool. I'd lean more towards Taipei Tokyo since it has a bigger lot. How about even Fudruckers?

I dropped the price. the Rotoras went away. So i think 16 is fair but maybe a little low.

And ken went retarded on that price. Two sentra guys recetnly bought STOCK lgts for 17-18 with a LOT more miles than my car. I dont know what miles Ken had on his car. But Mine is a more all around modded car. And yues his built engine/turbo is nice. But when i was thinking I had a BBK and all the body mods as well as staying stock turbo... I thought 17-18 was fair. remoce the BBk and 16,000 will have to do. Not going lower than that with what it has. Cannot hold me accountable for Ken being semi retarded on the sale of his car(which im sure had more miles than mine)

Rudfuckers closes early dont they? I forget.

Im down for their. What night are we thinking Harry home cat.

I think around 8:00 pm would be good. I couldn't find out what time they closed, but I do remember a couple times when we'd all be talking outside and there would still be people pouring out from there.

So I guess let's give it a shot.