LegacyGT.com

Weekly or Bi weekly meets in Rockville/Gaithersburg

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's a little too late for me, I got the grave yard shift from 10pm to 6am. if you guys ever want to meet on half priced games on wends. at dnb I'm In, I think they have 1/2 off drinks late night happy hour, and a decent normal HH too.

or anytime after 4 or 5 any day is good for me.

that's a little too late for me, I got the grave yard shift from 10pm to 6am. if you guys ever want to meet on half priced games on wends. at dnb I'm In, I think they have 1/2 off drinks late night happy hour, and a decent normal HH too.

or anytime after 4 or 5 any day is good for me.

Im on graveyards too but have the weekends off. Would a Saturday work better for you or do you work on weekends?

unfortunatly, i dont have weekends off, tuers. night and wends. nights im off... but weekends i dont mind at around 6ish? i work in friendship heights so its not going to be that far for me to; meet up, hang out, and head to work. as long as it is in the Rockville area. like i said DnB is always fun. ( it is also really close to work 8))

Im on graveyards too but have the weekends off. Would a Saturday work better for you or do you work on weekends?
Edited by HanGmaN

Rockville Town Center is cool...unless you don't like paying for parking. Gorden Beirch (sp?) Austin Grill, LaTasca and others, with outside areas (which is limited now with the colder temps coming).

Stay away from Germantown Town Center places like the Green Turtle. Some (not all) of those places are a breeding ground for trouble.

Of course depending on peoples time, budget, etc. might consider a non-dinner place...like a coffee house (but not starbucks...please!!!!).

I'd be down, but my clutch is going in on friday. Appointment is at 2 at IAG probably won't finish up til around 6. and it'll be a good hour and a half before I get to fridays.

I'll try to make the next one. Too young to drink, but always up for some food and hangin out with some Legacy owners.

...1/2 off appetizers...mmmm...chicken wings...quesadilla...

I'll have my car finally fined tuned by Friday morning from DPS, so Friday evening it will be ready! muhahahahaaha

2 weeks ago I went to AMS to dyno my car: Ugly curve...2-3 drops/dips...so Piruz changed a couple of restrictive pieces and will be tuning it Friday morning.

Numbers: Which weren't half bad...

357 whp

412 wtq

max 25 psi

Piruz and I will head together to AMS next Saturday for another dyno pull...if you guys are interested, you are more than welcome to come see. I am hoping for higher whp and lower wtq. I don't like my boost to be that high on 93 octane, so 21-22 psi tapering down to 17-18 would be safe and reliable boost level. I will be really happy around 380-400 whp/wtq!

See you all Friday,

CRAZY KEN