LegacyGT.com

Weekly or Bi weekly meets in Rockville/Gaithersburg

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IS ANYONE DOWN WITH TOMORROW NIGHT AT FUDRUCKERS?

I cannot promise the 29th because the wifey wants to rent a house for my birthday/our 6 month aniversary. As so I wont be able to go.

If we did one this week and then another on the 5th of november. Would that work for everyone?

OK so FRIDAY the 29th at 8pm at FuDruckers rockville!

So what was the point of this post if the 29th, wasn't the plan. No offense to Josh...but he doesn't have to be there to have a Subie meet.

You guys just decide what you want to do, anchor a date, I'll be there as long as there is plenty of notice.

I was making the point that last minute planning never works. Remember that not everyone checks the forum everyday.

So many people had issues with the 29th. I said the 5th and more people jumped on it.

For all I care we can meet at fudruckers the next 3 fridays in a row. We are due some meets.

Anyone who wants to meet up tonight post here or call me and let me know. If so Ill come out.

If not Ill be out on the 5th. 29th is spoken for.

NO...can't do last minute planning...it doesn't work with online forums...only with friends.

Stick with the 29th. Even if you can't make it, the rest of us might. I'm good for the 29th at Fudds.

we arnt friends...:( lol jk

Harry only goes to meets to blow random men for nickels!!!

I wish I could. Still out of town that day :(.....

But I am still good for the 5th.. Anyone else?

Nice! You just insulted more than myself right there. You're going to run out of room for your Darwin awards if you keep it up! :lol: