LegacyGT.com

Weekly or Bi weekly meets in Rockville/Gaithersburg

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...is this place kids friendly/suited...can kids come?

CK

I would generally say no. Also...have to consider the nature of car folks. I know I sometimes am not as censored around car guys. Interestingly, my mother and some of her older friends use to go there after the place on the corner changed ownership and became a sports bar and started seeing too many 'wife beater' type clientele.

It certainly is better than the many places in Germantown. If anyone reads the Gazette enough, you'll know the places....where even off-duty cops get in bar fights.

...is this place kids friendly/suited...can kids come?

CK

Yeah, Dogfish Head Alehouse is generally family friendly. Though being Halloween, you will get some skimpy dressed women there like last year.

I dunno what it is going to be like this year there.

UPDATED:

Bi-Weekly Dogfish Head Alehouse Meet in Gaithersburg, Maryland

IWSTI Thread: http://www.iwsti.com/forums/mid-atlantic/204420-bi-weekly-dogfish-head-alehouse-meet-gaithersburg-maryland.html#post3052013

NASIOC.COM Thread: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2075360&page=2

LegacyGT Thread: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/weekly-bi-weekly-meets-rockville-gaithersburg-121226p78.html

2pm

Sunday Nov 14th

Edited by thehollowrift
updated for next meet time

Dogfish meet time is 5:30, got space reserved upstairs w/ happy hour prices :-)

Ooof!! I'll try and make it at that time. It is going to be a bit tough coming from VA. How long is everyone staying there till? Also, is there a name to drop at the door once we get there?

Sorry to have insulted all of your local "clientel" as well as yourself.

In the words of Louis C.K..... Go Eat a Bag of Dicks!

I usually don't get involved in the Regional Forums but i'm making an acceptation here so listen up and consider this a friendly warning.

You can either clean-up the smack talk and insults now and in the future or i will do it for you. Any questions please feel free to PM me. :mad:

Stay Stock Stay Happy

no questions. Just messing with Harry and Jason. Whom I know in person. but seeing as you wouldnt be here unless someone reported me... Chances are I took it a little farther than he liked.

Once aghain didnt mean to insult anyone directly.... I mean other than Harry. Jason was a innocent bystander.

no questions. Just messing with Harry and Jason. Whom I know in person. but seeing as you wouldnt be here unless someone reported me... Chances are I took it a little farther than he liked.

Once aghain didnt mean to insult anyone directly.... I mean other than Harry. Jason was a innocent bystander.

Fair enough and thanks for clearing that up. Peace.

Stay Stock Stay Happy

It doesn't matter who reported you, Josh. I think we know better than to bother listening to you. :lol: It takes away the fun of what you will think of next!

But I will say that you do go over the wall sometimes. Worse yet, sometimes what you do is not funny because it is over played.

May have to try something new.

Well I havent even been on here that long but I know that Josh is a smack talker. And we all know who reported you, taking what you said out of context and running with it.

Carry on though, I enjoy this friendly banter in my Inbox every morning lol :)

I made the report...because he didn't get the message. I gave the benefit of doubt first....tried to not be a weenie about it. He ignored it and a report needed to be done...so I did it. The amount of off topic responses is getting ridiculous and I'm going to start being a weenie about it if it doesn't shape-up (this is for anyone...I'm not targeting any one person on this). The forum, the subforum and this thread need more quality posts...not high school drama! Edited by TheWeatherWarrior