LegacyGT.com

Weekly or Bi weekly meets in Rockville/Gaithersburg

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I Donated
The issue is not me, it's everyone else times eleventy million, and I'm driving 50 miles to get there. But hopefully the eleventy million other cars on the road should know how to drive now that it's no longer snowing. (It's Maryland, though, so I shouldn't count on it.)

You should be in the south when even a 1/4" falls. Omg you wuold thing the world was coming to a end. Ive been in TX/NC/SC/GA/FL when its snowed what we would call a dusting and people up north would out right LAUGH at... And the amount of people sliding all over is beyond me. I used to drive my summer balding tired SpecV in a few inches of snow with NO problem....

But I understnad. Good new is the dsuting is OVER... no more to come(according to Weather.com) and the roads should only be as psychotic as usual.

Son of a bitch! Someone just sideswiped me. Says he slipped on ice. Damage is pretty minor, but WTF? Is this car cursed?

The James Dean car... :lol:

I should be able to make it as well. Party may be postponed till tomorrow.

Plus hungry as hell.

• I Donated
So my girl's formal written offer from Starbucks came in today. Not as high as we were expecting, so she's going to try to get Booz Allen to match it or meet in the middle or something. If that works out, I guess I might be sticking around here. I hope so!

We normally end up somewhere out in rockville. But we bounce around. Some have been out that way(clumbia) but I dont know where because I was unable to make it. thehollowrift was putting those together.

Normally its eithe taipei Tokyo which is off of the pike just north of Twinbrook pkwy/halpine rd. (back where fudruckers/three brothers is). If not there we have done Chipotle.

The next one(friday after new years maybe) I am thinking Dogfish ale house in Gaithersburg. Ill post information if it works out that way.

Hollowrift hosts the NASIOC meets at DFH in Gburg and Alexandria. He does a damn good job too and the people that come are damn awesome and very good people to boot. But I think things are going to be chill until after New Years. Definitely looking to go to his meets again.

Columbia meets were attempted by LegacyGTBiggie (look back a few pages). But there is a NASIOC group that is also starting up some meets in Howard County (Columbia mainly) as well.

The meets this thread is associated with are usually off the pike at Taipei Tokyo or Chipotle in Wintergreen Plaza. Maybe one day we could do a Silver Diner trip (the new one where the old Bennigans used to be).

Hollowrift hosts the NASIOC meets at DFH in Gburg and Alexandria. He does a damn good job too and the people that come are damn awesome and very good people to boot. But I think things are going to be chill until after New Years. Definitely looking to go to his meets again.

Columbia meets were attempted by LegacyGTBiggie (look back a few pages). But there is a NASIOC group that is also starting up some meets in Howard County (Columbia mainly) as well.

The meets this thread is associated with are usually off the pike at Taipei Tokyo or Chipotle in Wintergreen Plaza. Maybe one day we could do a Silver Diner trip (the new one where the old Bennigans used to be).

I would go to Silver Diner in a heartbeat!!.