LegacyGT.com

Weekly or Bi weekly meets in Rockville/Gaithersburg

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been so busy! Um Id like to go to the Renn Fest as a group on the 10th. Im open to other ideas, just that life has been nuts. Between lawyers/work/brother being evicted by my uncle/brother moving in with me/Brother in law going into the hospital for a week/Sister in law(wife to brother in law) getting in a accident/watching their kids most of the week/and just life in general....

So yeah im down for something next week if yall are. if not the 10th I am going to oktoberfest at RennFest.

Tell me more (or link me) on this RennFest. Anything to do with the RennTech German auto tuner?

I think there was one place I stopped by that does jazz night over off Shady Grove. Small place, but short notice it'll be perfect. Plenty of Parking. I posted about it before but I'm short on time to find it attm.

depends how full i am on turkey legs!

How about a trip down to harris' crab house in kent narrows? Its over the bay bridge and 30+ a person. But its not just all you can eat crabs... Its good crabs all you can eat!!!

now you're talkin!!! Count me in!!

OK...the scoop I got recently is that they aren't up to par this season. I can't remember if it's them or some other place that said they no long use just Bay crabs because the price is prohibitive.

I'd still go, but I'd be on a major budget. At least I got EZ pass now...no waiting in line at the bridge.

Well we went in August on our way back from OC. And the service was GREAT, and im not normally a HUGE bluecrab fan, but the ones they had were so full of flavor. So much unlike what you get up here.

So lets pick a date! Get it planned. Might have to be a sunday btu ill talk to my crab buddies about having them take off a saturday.

• I Donated
Bateman's is literally 5 mins away from me. Do it once I get my LGT fixed and I will be there fo sho. Before that, though... I guess I can show up in my hoopie 1992 Infiniti G20? And then I can drag someone back to my house and they can put the heads from my current engine onto my new shortblock or something. :lol:

Before that, though... I guess I can show up in my hoopie 1992 Infiniti G20? :lol:

Oh my God... you just made Roppongi Sho's pants tight. If you bring that car, you are going to have to pry him off with a crowbar. :lol::lol:

• I Donated
Oh my God... you just made Roppongi Sho's pants tight. If you bring that car, you are going to have to pry him off with a crowbar. :lol::lol:

Haha, whaaaaat? Is it going to make it worse to say that it has an SR20VE swap and a whole bunch of other things? :lol:

Honestly, it's a total basketcase at this point (lots of stuff wrong with it and it's getting hard to find parts), but I think it's probably fairly close to as fast as a stock LGT with the mods it has. Less midrange but there's a bunch of power between the LGT's redline and 8000 rpm... ;)

What do yall think about going to Harris' Crab house October 17th?

http://www.harriscrabhouse.com/

Ill call ahead to make sure they are doing all you can eat crabs. And try and reserve us a table or two depending on who wants to go.

GOOD CRABS and great end of summer MEET

I'd be good with that, just don't tell my mother...she'll try to bum a ride...LOL.