LegacyGT.com

GI: New Low cost FMIC for '05-'09 LGT and '08+ WRX

itsme

stupid question but will this be an issue (as in less air flow) with people running their license plates in the front bumper? cuz my license plate bottom half covers half the lower "mouth" of the bumper which im assuming where the IC will be located. or am i totally wrong and that the IC will be right behind the grill? o_O my state requires front license plate...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stupid question but will this be an issue (as in less air flow) with people running their license plates in the front bumper? cuz my license plate bottom half covers half the lower "mouth" of the bumper which im assuming where the IC will be located. or am i totally wrong and that the IC will be right behind the grill? o_O my state requires front license plate...

It's not that big of a deal, but I still felt like doing something, so...

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z151/Legacy_NSFW/FMIC2107.jpg

If you have any question please post them here. Getting PM's that keep asking the same questions over and over again can be tiring. Unlike others I'm not asking for deposits or any money up front. This is all on my dime and I'm working as fast as I can. When the core comes in I will install it and log my car and compare it to the larger core. If the core works well then the project will more forward.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

You made that FMIC wow if I had a turbo............ you get the drift GL im sure you will produce a hit

:confused:

Ok here is the update: I tried and order a core that was local just to get it quicker for a test fit. They are less then a hour away but, have no will call. Needless to say two weeks later I had to send paypal after them and they gave me my money back. I found another place not far from me and I ordered tonite and they say they will ship in 1-2 days. So I should have the core in my car for testing next weekend.

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Archived