LegacyGT.com

GI: New Low cost FMIC for '05-'09 LGT and '08+ WRX

itsme

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I thought I'd just ask here. Sorry for asking.

No problem. Just check out the link on the first post and it will give you more info.

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Is there any bumper that can replace my current OEM bumper so that fogs and bumper beam can be used with minimal trimming?

Or is this impossible?

I would like the reassurance so that a 5mph collision won't cost me 600+ dollars.

Is this a rhetorical question?

Is there any bumper that can replace my current OEM bumper so that fogs and bumper beam can be used with minimal trimming?

Or is this impossible?

I would like the reassurance so that a 5mph collision won't cost me 600+ dollars.

Is this a rhetorical question?

OP is designing a FMIC with the goal of no cutting and keeping the fogs. Hence, the significant interest of the thread.

Any kind of time frame? Few weeks, months maybe next year? I'm looking to do something with my tmic soon, just not sure what yet.

It's hasn't even been a month yet.:) R&D is not cheap, so I'm doing alot research before I start spending my money. But I will put it this way. I should know by the end of july if this project is a go. I won't string you along forever. Remember I still work a full time job and I have a wife and kids so I'm working on this as fast as I can.;)

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

It's hasn't even been a month yet.:) R&D is not cheap, so I'm doing alot research before I start spending my money. But I will put it this way. I should know by the end of july if this project is a go. I won't string you along forever. Remember I still work a full time job and I have a wife and kids so I'm working on this as fast as I can.;)

No excuse! :lol:

To hell with wife and kids! :lol:

+1. This is highly important. :lol: I have to say though. It is extremely awesome what your doing here! You're not only making something cheaper, but your price is EXTREMELY lower than anything commercial. Thanks! I can't wait for the finished product!

• 2 weeks later...
hows it coming along?

this is a third of the cost of a perrin or avo

so im really banking on this to come through

The core should be here this week and I will test fit it. So I will need a uncut beam to use so I can test fit and run test on the core.

Archived