LegacyGT.com

How do you guys do it? Own a wagon?

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listen you can keep the sedan when you have a baby. I have never had 1 case in 1 year of her life where i couldnt fit everything she and i needed in my sedan. If you have 2 or more kids then its time to start looking at different options. Just hope its not twins i guess :rolleyes:

Im not trying to convince you to have a kid BTW. Im just saying, you can keep the sedan and be fine.

The BB changes IP everytime you reset it.

:lol: :lol:

Out of everything said... EVERYTHING posted... you picked this one line to repsond to? :lol: I feel..... I fell.... appreciated in an odd way. Almost a scary way. :eek:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

:lol: :lol:

Out of everything said... EVERYTHING posted... you picked this one line to repsond to? :lol: I feel..... I fell.... appreciated in an odd way. Almost a scary way. :eek:

Just more evidence pointing to an AE.....:rolleyes:

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Listen you can keep the sedan when you have a baby. I have never had 1 case in 1 year of her life where i couldnt fit everything she and i needed in my sedan. If you have 2 or more kids then its time to start looking at different options. Just hope its not twins i guess :rolleyes:

Im not trying to convince you to have a kid BTW. Im just saying, you can keep the sedan and be fine.

Great ammunition for when that conversation comes up with the misses

You dont even need ammunition, its a midsize 4 door car with a nice size trunk, perfect for having a kid. Its on many lists as one of the safest midsize cars in the country. Its AWD and will drive in any weather, its reliable and somewhat cheap to maintain. I actualyl cant think of a better car to own when starting a family. And if she asks do we really need a turbo just say what i said "come on bitch you gotta give me something." :lol:

That last line proably worked better for me since i was selling/trading in 2 500whp cars when i got my legacy and she knew what those cars meant to me. So i was going from 2 low 11 second cars so i could have one nice car i could drive all year and still have some fun with.

Now back to wagons and how fugly they are

:lol: this whole thread is awsome...

as much as we would like to see this member banned... the comedy that ensues every thread he starts is priceless..

we havnt heard from slingxshot in a while.... maybe the WAGONMAFIA got to him... :iam:

:lol: this whole thread is awsome...

as much as we would like to see this member banned... the comedy that ensues every thread he starts is priceless..

we havnt heard from slingxshot in a while.... maybe the WAGONMAFIA got to him... :iam:

The wagonmafia is dangerous, when they do drive bys they often times have 4 or more men hanging out the 5th door, the 2 side windows and the sunroof, which you can fit 2-3 guys with guns out of if need be. A 64 impala aint shit on that car

I can't stand them... they completely destroy car look...

Do you start these threads to get attention?

Frankly I think the wagon is better looking than the sedan. I find the sedan too short for it roofline. It doesn't flow. I do like the rear end treatment, especially taillights, however.

I think the LGT wagon is perhaps one of the best looking wagons I've ever seen and and its lines flow much better than the sedan's. I like the way the fenderline continues upward towards the rear so the glass is shorter (top to bottom) at the rear of the car than at the A pillar.

Agree ^^^

There are very few wagons out there, even fewer that look good. The LGT is one of them, all three Audis and the Saab 9-3 are the others. That is all I can think of right now. The new Volvo is ugly (sorry Jacks).

The LGT wagon is pretty distinctive, does not look like a copy of something else. The LGT sedan, on the other hand, looks nice but in a pretty generic way. The Camry comparison is not far off.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/Rcoxx/DSC00377.jpg

looks terrible right? :rolleyes:

+1.

Terrible, agreed.;) Anyone who drives a wagon clearly has no sense of what's cool in this world and should be banished from the earth.:lol:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c23/gireland/SNV32747-1.jpg

I can't believe I'm defending wagons in a slingshot thread (of all people!)

This is the same kid who just bought a brown coloured automatic Legacy.

Clearly he is the king of style and image consciousness.

Archived