LegacyGT.com

How do you guys do it? Own a wagon?

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In about few days... I won't have an obsession going to this forum and prob will forget about it again.

But what does the ant comment mean? I'm interested to hear more on that one.

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Do you speak in the same way as you post? Try reading what you have written out loud before you hit the reply button mate, you might save yourself some hassle. And from what i understand from previous posts, this isn't your second purchase or your even first, doesn't mummy n daddy buy them for you?

I am also curious to hear why you think LegGTLT is an ant.....

Do you speak in the same way as you post? Try reading what you have written out loud before you hit the reply button mate, you might save yourself some hassle. And from what i understand from previous posts, this isn't your second purchase or your even first, doesn't mummy n daddy buy them for you?

I am also curious to hear why you think LegGTLT is an ant.....

:stupid:

But your stupid enough to think that people break into cars with NRA stickers on them. Those are the last peoples cars you want to try and get into. And just because you have a NRA sticker doesnt mean you have the right to carry a gun on you unless its in a case.

thats what a Concealed carry permit is for. i pretty much always carry, but i'll never advertise it.

and just a FYI.... putting an NRA sticker on a car, asks for the car to get messed with.

My brother in law has put an NRA on every company car he has driven. every last one of them has been keyed, flattened tire, broken glass, stickers cut off, etc.

and not at his house either, parking lots.

a lot of non NRA people, have a tendency to be quite the intolerant prick.

thats what a Concealed carry permit is for. i pretty much always carry, but i'll never advertise it.//
Smart.

I have a S&W sticker I got after a plant tour, I'm going to stick it on someone's Prius....

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Smart.

I have a S&W sticker I got after a plant tour, I'm going to stick it on someone's Prius....

:confused: whats' the joke

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

JDM argument time! :argue:

My wagon's a handme down, but it's been well loved and here's why I love it.

1: Inside space: I can pack all I need for college in one trip. I can also fit 8 feet of lumber inside the car. Mountain bikes fit back there no problem. I can carry the results of a 4 man shopping trip to Wal-Mart with no problem and still carry everyone home.

2: Total sleeper: invisible to cops, but I some how attract left lane bandits :mad:.

3: Sleeper @ auto x events. People don't even consider you a competitor until you make the podium and they don't. :rolleyes:

4: I still have full time AWD and the subie burble.

5: I think it looks good. :wub:

6: The "You just got beat by a wagon :p " sticker either gets a smile, a middle finger, or a bit of annoyance (depends on the person).

7: I can say my generation of car used to hold some cool records (nerdy I know). It's pretty impressive that a Generation II Subaru Legacy in 1993 went at 249.981 km/h (155.331 mph). And it used to be a rally car (Hi Petter Solberg!)

http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff323/jonklein611/Subaru%20LVille/IMG_8371.jpg

Now I understand not everyone likes wagons, that's fine but leave us in the wagon mafia alone. :lol: Or else you sleep with the Saturns.

Anywho, back to the NRA / Gun talk thingy....

Archived