LegacyGT.com

How do you guys do it? Own a wagon?

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He is officially gone now, I don't think he's coming back. But you can Google SlingXshot if you miss him and read about racing 93 Camry's in Drive, L, or 2. :lol:
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Wagons have better bass. Period. End of Story. :p

holy cow I forgot aobut you :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

HAHAHA does anyone but you and me know who that is

sad isn't it?? not him, but the fact that these young ones missed all the good music. :lol:

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

prepare for some gayness:lol::lol::lol:

(not that there's anything wrong with that)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPgHbt0ODr4]YouTube - Adam & The Ants - Stand and Deliver[/ame]

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

I know what you mean and is it weird that i have some of his albums and im only 21:lol:

You dont drink dont smoke, what do you do?

This:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3g5G0PFuXQ]YouTube - Adam And The Ants - Goody Two Shoes[/ame]

HAHAHA does anyone but you and me know who that is

anyone over the age of like 25 would know who that was I would think

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Archived