LegacyGT.com

How do you guys do it? Own a wagon?

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I understand. You're just jealous you can't put one of these on the back of your car. I feel the same way. :redface:

http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/fastwrx_2028_45261367

Exactly!

I love my wagon. I replaced my 05 lgt sedan with an 05 wagon (after an accident) & I couldn't be happier. It's got room for me to lug around all the crap I need to. It gets a helluvalot better gas mileage than my old durango did. I can fit my mtn bike in the back if I don't feel like puttin the rack on it. I think it looks great. It kills people to get smoked by a wagon too!

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

First off i have looked at many many legacy wagons and not matter what rims you have or front lip the back end still looks like a wagon and i dont like it.

my comment was to the original poster... my thought was that if he didnt like the look of wagons he should check out some of the ones on here and maybe it will change his opinion... if you dont like them thats ok with me... like i said stop bashing people for their car choices when they didnt bash you first...

Second a c6 z06 can run highs 10s bone stock and trap 125ish i havent seen to any wagons/legacys in general that can do that.

my comment on being faster than a corvette was just to impose the idea that with the correct tlc and mods you can make a very nice very fast well handleing wagon i am not going to debate whether it will actually beat a corvette nor do i care i just used it as an example as the vette is an easily recognizable sports car.. i could just of easily used mustang, 911 whatever

Third i dont make fun of or question why people own a wagon because its still the same car basically and as said before to each his own.

exactly

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/Rcoxx/DSC00377.jpg

looks terrible right? :rolleyes:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

may be because I was posting for several days on my blackberry? :rolleyes:

Does that include at 4:31pm today when you started this thread?

I can't stand them... they completely destroy car look...

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

ESL?

Some guys won't drive a wagon because they are too selfish to think of others. Women do not find this appealing.

This would be true if your woman was 500lbs. Then yes, it would be a dick move not to give shamu a ride down to the border for a chalupa.

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Its true though we drive subarus. There arent many women out there who go "OMFG is that a legacy, im so f-ing hot right now" :lol:

That's definitely true. Chicks that like you for your car arent' gonna like you for your subaru.

I've never met any chicks that gave a shit one way or the other. That being said 1/2 the people here dont even own a car at all so.......

Archived