LegacyGT.com

How do you guys do it? Own a wagon?

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes...i agree...its disgusting sometimes!

http://www.scoobyblog.com/uploads/2007/04/carscoop_subaruimpreza_bdkit_1.jpg

Another night of "Hogging" gone bad:lol::lol:

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

IP check by now? Seriously? Not an AE??? :iam:

You guys do know that ips dont mean shit. There are soo many programs for masking your ips, not to mention if you call you internet provider they can change your ip for you. And if you have DSL which noone does anymore you can just reset the modem and you automatically get a new ip. I used to go into ventrilo servers and or forums sites 10 seconds after getting ban just by turning my modem off.:lol:

You guys do know that ips dont mean shit. There are soo many programs for masking your ips, not to mention if you call you internet provider they can change your ip for you. And if you have DSL which noone does anymore you can just reset the modem and you automatically get a new ip. I used to go into ventrilo servers and or forums sites 10 seconds after getting ban just by turning my modem off.:lol:

For some odd reason, and call me crazy on this one really, I just don't think he has it in him to be that crafty. I just don't. It's a "hunch", we'll leave it at that.

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

I sure do hope you're saying that with a deep, croaky English accent!

Actually, I was saying it in a "Awwww, crikey! Rule 6 is reeeaaallly important to follow before tackling a gator."

:lol:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Actually, I was saying it in a "Awwww, crikey! Rule 6 is reeeaaallly important to follow before tackling a gator."

:lol:

they got gators in england?

btw i have never seen anyone so eager to assume the position of whipping boy as the esteemed OP.

it's got to be a troll.

car for sale. PM me!

This would be true if your woman was 500lbs. Then yes, it would be a dick move not to give shamu a ride down to the border for a chalupa.
In that case, we need pics of the GF to back your side of the theory.....

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Ha, I'm gonna have to say that the Wagon is rather nice. I like it and am kind of regretting that I didnt buy a wagon instead of my current LGT sedan. I would think that the wagon would be much more comfortable for the "shaggin". Either way though, it doens't matter whether you're driving a sedan or wagon, if you got game you'll be able to get some p*ssy.

Archived