LegacyGT.com

How do you guys do it? Own a wagon?

Subaru always release a wagon before the sedan. The wagon in Japan is the priority, they are far more popular than the boring sedans and are alot more practical. People want a Subaru because they have the added option of being great in winter and off road. Having the extra space just complients the already practical base.

I personally think the wagon looks really good, but i also really like the sedan look also!

+1234 My Volvo 850R wagon was designed as a wagon and the converted to the sedan. Loved those ads where a Volvo and a BMW M3 were racing around the track and a side shot shows that the Volvo was a wagon. RIP RED BEAST:icon_frow.

Looking over all of the OP's other posts, I think now is the time I will try out the ignore function. Bye bye forever, sling.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My wagon kicks ass. Quit'cher bitchin' and don't look if you don't like it.

And maybe someday I'll figure out how to shoehorn a Rolls Royce Merlin engine into it:

http://www.evo.co.uk/images/front_picture_library_UK/dir_568/car_photo_284460_25.jpg

The sad thing with the one above is that it's no longer in existence (as far as I know). Not that it really was the best car or so, but a funny concept!

453747.png

Aren't you kind of young to be so narrow-minded? Is everyone who drives a car with a dual clutch transmission a tool also?

Back this up a hill into a garage with a manual, and get back to me.....

http://dervish.smugmug.com/photos/429435977_2L6R6-L.jpg

That's why you have the dual-range on the manual wagons. ;)

453747.png

Aren't you kind of young to be so narrow-minded? Is everyone who drives a car with a dual clutch transmission a tool also?

Back this up a hill into a garage with a manual, and get back to me.....

http://dervish.smugmug.com/photos/429435977_2L6R6-L.jpg

Personally, in a car i want a MT. in a truck AT any day. for the above reason.

Thats why i have both, car and truck. my cars won't ever tow anything, different story on my trucks.

Question... ok i never really looked at the wagon cause i wanted the car, although i DO like the wagons. is the sunroof bigger on the wagon? from the pic above it looks huge... may be about the same once open, but looks twice the size of the sedan.

The sad thing with the one above is that it's no longer in existence (as far as I know). Not that it really was the best car or so, but a funny concept!

The linked article is from the Dec. '08 issue of Evo - the author tracked down the guy that built it in Spain and went for a drive. Apparently the guy fled to Malaga to avoid a £10,000 fine and 6mo jail sentence for contempt of court...arising out of a suit over the Beast itself. Apparently Rolls Royce didn't take too kindly to him using a Rolls grille, and the judge didn't like the fact that he showed up on a white horse.

sorry...this forum practically blows goat nuts so im not always on here.
Team Pony Express

POSTED FROM MY COMPUTER USING A WEB BROWSER

Question... ok i never really looked at the wagon cause i wanted the car, although i DO like the wagons. is the sunroof bigger on the wagon? from the pic above it looks huge... may be about the same once open, but looks twice the size of the sedan.

I prefer my cars without the sunroof. I have enough problems with low ceiling in cars as it is. Subarus are generally OK, but there are cars that are horrible.

453747.png

Why haven't the mods taken care(banning) of this arse(the OP) yet.:confused:

Obviously he's a troll or he has a definite personality disorder(ie issues).

We got enough nuts on this board,we don't need anymore.:spin:

ps.somebody report my post to a mod,maybe something will happen.

I have been waiting for others to realize this is an AE of someone..hey mods, great job!! :lol:

:lol::lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

+1, ibtb

just send leonardo the link! he'll take care of it!

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived