LegacyGT.com

How do you guys do it? Own a wagon?

thats what a Concealed carry permit is for. i pretty much always carry, but i'll never advertise it.

and just a FYI.... putting an NRA sticker on a car, asks for the car to get messed with.

My brother in law has put an NRA on every company car he has driven. every last one of them has been keyed, flattened tire, broken glass, stickers cut off, etc.

and not at his house either, parking lots.

a lot of non NRA people, have a tendency to be quite the intolerant prick.

I am still waiting for WI to pass conceal and carry, it lost by 1 vote last time. And the deciding vote that turned it down was a person who actually was one of the first guys to try and get it passed but he flip flopped, like an ass. If your brother in law put a NRA sticker on all of his work cars and they all got messed with and he never did a damn thing about it then he shouldnt be in any club like the NRA. He should be in the WHRBDUT- We have rifles but dont use them club.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how'd this turn into a thread about guns? I thought this was a thread about how us wagon owners will never pick up as many chicks as the sedan dudes do :lol::lol:
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

troof. :lol:

yep, I know!

I remember this one chick was like "oh I'd totally do you if you drove a sedan & not a wagon" :rolleyes::lol::lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

yep, I know!

I remember this one chick was like "oh I'd totally do you if you drove a sedan & not a wagon" :rolleyes::lol::lol:

That happens to me all the time!!!

For some strange reason, my wife is kinda happy about that:iam:

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Typical :lol:

remember that chick that did you instead of me b/c you have the sedan?

Which one?

any of em. It happens so much I can't keep track anymore

Now I understand not everyone likes wagons, that's fine but leave us in the wagon mafia alone. :lol: Or else you sleep with the Saturns.

A true Saturn:

http://images.encarta.msn.com/xrefmedia/sharemed/targets/images/pho/t373/T373929A.jpg

:rolleyes:

453747.png

remember that chick that did you instead of me b/c you have the sedan?

Wait. You wanted LGTNY to do you instead of the chick but you "backed out" becz LGTNY didn't have a wagon?

So that's what you mean when you two get together for a "meet." It all makes sense now. :lol:

Wait. You wanted LGTNY to do you instead of the chick but you "backed out" becz LGTNY didn't have a wagon?

So that's what you mean when you two get together for a "meet." It all makes sense now. :lol:

nice attempt at a joke but no that was completely lame :rolleyes:

Smart.

I have a S&W sticker I got after a plant tour, I'm going to stick it on someone's Prius....

please, PLEASE take a picture after you do :lol:

and then the reaction of the owner when they see it. may need 911 on speed dial though...

If your brother in law put a NRA sticker on all of his work cars and they all got messed with and he never did a damn thing about it then he shouldnt be in any club like the NRA. He should be in the WHRBDUT- We have rifles but dont use them club.

hard to do asomething when you come out of a store and see the slashed tire... you going to run around and shoot everyone?

after the first time it happened, he made it a point to do it on every company car. he don't pay for the vandalism, but he gets a kick out of what he finds done to the car.

I like how he had NYC on his profile but he lives on long island :lol:

Archived