LegacyGT.com

The Official Tuning Thread

Infamous1

did you clean your maf like i told you to?

i disagree that it's a leak. the ecu is pulling fuel from across the entire board, which would indicate that he's running rich.

a leak would cause the ecu to add fuel, not pull it from everywhere.

and stop doing pulls until you figure out what the problem is.

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup it is a stock ic, I have already replaced it with one from a new wrx and before installing it I expoxy'd it. There was no signs of any tabs bending at all, nor any signs of leaks. The exhaust sounds pretty quiet cars drives really smooth and quiet. When i put the stock map it didn't look that bad did it? Looks like the scalling on the infamous map is probably off.

As soon as I get home ill clean the maf (with maf sensor cleaner have done it before though) and air filter. Should I reoil the k n filter?

I should note it seems like when I give it maybe 50 % throttle lets say in 3rd at 2500rpms i get a noticeable hiss, but it seems like when I floor it, its silent for the most part.

it's stock intake with k n panel filter. When I get home ill look for exhaust leaks with my dads ppm tester you might be on to something when I was ripping it down the highway did seem kind of loud actually.

Yup it is a stock ic, I have already replaced it with one from a new wrx and before installing it I expoxy'd it. There was no signs of any tabs bending at all, nor any signs of leaks. The exhaust sounds pretty quiet cars drives really smooth and quiet. When i put the stock map it didn't look that bad did it? Looks like the scalling on the infamous map is probably off.

As soon as I get home ill clean the maf (with maf sensor cleaner have done it before though) and air filter. Should I reoil the k n filter?

I should note it seems like when I give it maybe 50 % throttle lets say in 3rd at 2500rpms i get a noticeable hiss, but it seems like when I floor it, its silent for the most part.

Archived