• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone!

I'm just checking in to say hello. I'm still here. yall dont need to wait for me to plan stuff. This has been stickied for all of yall to use. I'm sure Bogdan and the Chi Town guys will be planning meets too.

Have at it! I see Leggies everywhere! I wanna know who the guy is on 57 North every morning in a LGT. I wave and make silly faces @ you all the time.

BTW: If yall didn't see it there is a Car show @ Subaru City in Milwaukee soon. Check it:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/subaru-city-milwaukee-2nd-annual-car-show-135041.html

Edited by zzztech13

• 4 weeks later...
Not sure if it's ok to post this here but I have a set of Subaru rubber mats from our 05 LGT for sale if anyone wants them. They are in very good condition. Located near Appleton, WI. I'd ship them if you're willing to pay for the shipping, but that is probably cost prohibitive. $20

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, a quick heads up that Columbus 151 speedway is now offering Auto X days every Tuesday (for now at least). Starts at 5:00 PM and goes until dusk, all for only $15!!! Last week there were only 4 cars there so there was PLENTY of track time.

We setup/design the course as we want, they run the timing lights, it's a load of fun and a great way to get some cheap seat time!

Stop on out today if you're interested, otherwise come next week, they need at least 12 cars to break even.

some info:

"

Columbus 151 Speedway would like to announce an open tuning and testing session for all AutoX enthusiasts.

151 Auto X presented by TomKat will take to the track every Tuesday (for now). Gates open at 5pm.

Tune and test until 7pm.

Meeting 7 to 7:30

Qualifying clock runs until dusk.

Questions? Call me-Bryon (608) 513-9111.

Pit passes are $15.00

Grandstand admission is free.

Meeting is in the grandstands and free.

Columbus 151 Speedway is located 20 miles NE of Madison on Hwy 151, Exit 111 follow the signs."

• 2 weeks later...

Sup yall. I suppose I'll try to do CPR on this thread again...

Subaru City having a meet soon linky poo...

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/subaru-city-milwaukee-2011-sti-showing-142446.html

BTW, I just picked up a 06 ABP LGT to match my 06 ABP 2.5i. Ghey? perhaps, but I love the color.

Yall WAKE UP!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Can this be a spotted thread as well? Seems like the N C spotted one is mostly for Chicago.

08 dgm Lgt w rims on swenson Dr in waukesha

not sure where Swenson is, but I am up and down St. Paul heading to and from work. Live in Mukwonago and work in Pewaukee...05 BSM 2.5GT with tint and rally yellow fog lamps.

• 2 weeks later...

Well guys, lets get together someday and go for a ride before it's too damned cold.

Should we plan a Fall Cruise through the Kettle Moraines? I'm down, scenic twisty roads!

Or how bout a cruise out to Madison to meet up with those guys and eat some dinner.

Ideas? Suggestions? C'mon!

We Madison guys are pretty friendly :)

Indeed! Should we plan a meet in Milwaukee (in the a.m.) and cruise out to Madtown for lunch then maybe find some twisty's? That parking deck near the lake in downtown was perfect in '09.

We could always crash the ChiTown guys, they LIVE @ Hooters :lol:

Or, we could AT LEAST plan a meet here in Milwaukee, cruise the lakefront or hit up the Kettle Morain Scenic road for a half-day.

Brewers Game? Mod meet?

Speak up folks, we could plan this for a few weeks out (late September-early October?)

Who's down? Let's get out of the house before we're snowed in with 4 whole inches of snow! THE WHITE DEATH IS UPON US!!

Edited by zzztech13
because I can - not spell tonight

Is the guy from the MC lapping day at Milwaukee Mile on here? My coworker was working there, and I'd like to see the car some time.

Yep that's me. Who do you work with? I knew lots of people at the event. Here's my video from the event:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4VdKvMFphw]YouTube - Milwaukee Mile Lapping Day 9/4/2010[/ame]