LegacyGT.com

Official WISLOC Thread

zzztech13

Just to followup, I ended up taking it to Ziebart in Waukesha on a friends recommendation, tint turned out fantastic...

so next question: Anyone know of a boneyard in the Milwaukee area that would have a Legacy or Outback that i could pick through? my car is missing one of the little pieces of chrome on the vent, and I wanted to replace the trim along the center stack because mine is scratched.

I have only lived in the Pewaukee area for a few years...I dont know where the good junkyards are...

Check with A-Plus Salvage on Hwy F in Sussex, WI.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you go to a stealership they'll tell you that you have to replace the entire vent assembly. Typical. This is bad karma but the next time you go in for service get an outback loaner and swipe one from there. (You didn't hear it from me!)

In other news:

bradlgt21 is planning a meet, currently we don't know when or where but it's gonna be a blast!! I figure since the fibbers always come up here that we should go down there for one. I'll update here and also the first post in this thread as info becomes available.

He's gonna want to know about how many people are comin from WI so let's start gauging interest.

Who's Down?

• 5 weeks later...

I updated post #1 to include links to the Subaru City Tuner Show and the 2009 (5th annual) Summer Cruise.

Anyone going to either of these? I'm lookin forward to the summer Cruise, Dan, Kamil and Brad always make these meets/cruises "memorable" lol. I'll never forget the big brake check at highway speeds last year.

• 1 month later...
I'm in Stevens Point. Not too many LGT's around here. Franz is about the only other LGT that is close that I know of. You should go to http://www.cwscc.com and sign up for that forum. It is the Central Wisconsin Sport Car Club. We get together on Tuesdays in Wisconsin Rapids and we do auto x and some other stuff. There is a lapping day this Sunday in Shawano, about 45 minutes east of you on 29.

• 4 weeks later...
i just moved here in Wausau, WI... i am from Cali... my car isnt here yet, still in cali.. but i am driving my old 05 Impreza that i gave my brother.. =) but i should be getting my LGT soon.. so hope to meet up one day to see how WI people do it here..

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone in Milwaukee interested in splitting shipping cost for RBS front lip? I would like to order a RBS front lip for my 09 DGM GT, but don't want to pay full shipping cost because I think it's too expensive. Something lie $120 for a lips is ridiculous. Let me know if you would like to join me on an order and split the shipping.

Hey guys, Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I agree that we need to organize/plan a meet or meet-n-greet or whatever. Looks like there's a few new guys in the WISLOC thread here. I noticed the guy from Port Wash, I live there too, what color is yours? I'm in the Blue 2.5 w/ rear spoiler and paint matched eyelids. You in that white one? I've seen a few around the area.

Anyway, Let's drop some ideas for a mini-meet to at least meet up and do dinner or something. I'm happy to see the WI Folk registering on the site.

Hey guys, Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I agree that we need to organize/plan a meet or meet-n-greet or whatever. Looks like there's a few new guys in the WISLOC thread here. I noticed the guy from Port Wash, I live there too, what color is yours? I'm in the Blue 2.5 w/ rear spoiler and paint matched eyelids. You in that white one? I've seen a few around the area.

Anyway, Let's drop some ideas for a mini-meet to at least meet up and do dinner or something. I'm happy to see the WI Folk registering on the site.

Hmm don't recall seeing a blue one, I have a black 09, my girlfriend has the 35th Anniversary edition in green(can't remember the year). I'd be up for a meet. We could do that new rythym and brews place or somewhere more north for all the Appleton Oshkosh people.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

anyone from eau claire wi i know i have seen some at the cvtc autocross. we should have a meet here as its the highlight of autox. maybe cruise on sat. with the e.c. crew and then sunday autox. dates reserved here.

dont worry weekends still exist for those that have real jobs