Official WISLOC Thread

zzztech13

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We need to get a meet together once the weather finally holds, so a wash is good for more than 6 hours. Yesterday I spotted an wingless OBP on 94W, had some company stickers on the small backseat windows. Fury, you're probably the one I see over on Bluemound some days. I wish I had a reason to neglect the car in nicer weather still... Had a pretty sick modded out Ducati Monster, but then the fiance (now wife) told me there was enough room in my life for one beautiful Italian. She won...

I've got two sportbikes now that eat up most of my shenanigan time during the nicer months. Bummer that your girl convinced you to give it up - I'm glad mine doesn't! She just says I can't spend every spare cent on my toys. Gotta give a bit to her :D

I figure if it's going to be winter and cold, we might as well get some snowy fun out of it. Otherwise what's the point?

I didn't go out and enjoy it at all tonight. I'll have fun shoveling and driving to Racine tomorrow.

Wasn't too bad for me, living a mile off Lake Michigan the snow kinda died down. Just threw new Continental eXtreme Contact DWS's on before the winter season and still haven't REALLY been able to test them out on the AWD.

Well, the snow was nice while it lasted, back to 50 degrees tomorrow.

My DWS's have handled well. Wish I had something stickier for summer, but whatever. I'm poor.

Coming home from Illinois last night, I took advantage of a small patch of parking lot snow.

http://distilleryimage7.instagram.com/0a51b91a666e11e18bb812313804a181_7.jpg

ive got a silver lgt with the spt catback no cats, stage 2 ap, tinted windows, and lowered on flex coilovers. i rock 18" black rota p1's in the summer. im from waukesha, i go to school/live on the eastside. i didnt relize how many "modded" legacy's there are in our area, ive only seen a few, but usually when that happens im on my bike or in a friends car so it kinda sucks. i would def go to a legacy meet. or maybe just like go to other meets as a group. when i was in high school i used to go out to hwy 100 to cruise with the "cool" kids i had a blue 02 2.5rs lowered on the same black rotas.

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg588/dengles/10-10-2011012.jpg

has anyone see me??? hopefully i wasnt doing somthing stupid.

I don't hit the east side often. In the summer you're more likely to see my bike(s) down there than my car. My LGT also looks stock, so unless you hear it, it's easy to miss. :D Looks nice, though. Congrats on the new car.

I suppose I should dip back into this thread after the long (not really) winter.

Silver 05 LGT in Mukwonago, work in Pewaukee, so i see the folks up and down making the commute through Waukesha.

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg850/scaled.php?server=850&filename=img20110522191352.jpg&res=medium

so, to real business....anyone have a recommendation on a good shop in the waukesha-ish area? I generally wrench in the driveway as best I can, but I am going to take it in and have some pros give it the once over for the 75k milestone. Looking for new Spark Plugs, give the fluids the once over, and especially get the bearings checked....getting some grind turning the wheel to lock and a nice hot burning smell in the garage.

Otherwise I will take it to Wilde....

My buddy Mike owns a shop on Hwy 100 & Cold Spring right by Organ Piper, it's called Two Guys Automotive. They do really quality work, him and his business partner have been professionally wrenching cars for over 20 years combined.

They just had a 2012 STI (with 1,500 miles on it...) in there. Guy must have thought he was Colin McRae and swiped in to a crub. Jacked the entire rear cradle. They fixed that up and added gauges, and all sorts of other goodies. Give them a call if you don't mind that drive and tell Mike that Andrew sent you.

Alright, we need to have a meet soon, looks like our forum is getting more actvity now. Looks like Waukesha/Pewaukee/Brookfield is a pretty good hot spot. Thinking we could do some evening at Oscars or somewhere on Bluemound.

Took advantage of the awesome weather on Saturday to spend 6 hours washing, waxing, conditioning the leather, and bringing the original nap back to the carpets.

1013611988_3-17RHF.thumb.jpg.bd3fea40a328c86771d7351f607856e5.jpg

My buddy Mike owns a shop on Hwy 100 & Cold Spring right by Organ Piper, it's called Two Guys Automotive. They do really quality work, him and his business partner have been professionally wrenching cars for over 20 years combined.

They just had a 2012 STI (with 1,500 miles on it...) in there. Guy must have thought he was Colin McRae and swiped in to a crub. Jacked the entire rear cradle. They fixed that up and added gauges, and all sorts of other goodies. Give them a call if you don't mind that drive and tell Mike that Andrew sent you.

I know exactly where that is....Thanks for the recommendation.

Brookfield or West Allis are fairly central locations. 'Stallis is also a bit popular with the Hwy 100 cruising scene (mostly ricers, but there's cool people up there, too). Just depends on when you want to meet and what people want to do.

Can always do a little cruise to fun, out of the way locations. Like maybe Kiltie drive in in Oconomowoc or something like that.

Franz, you're the tuner nazi out in the Shaw area, right? Ristau keeps recommending that I get my LGT done by you. I'm just poor, haha.

Haven't seen your car around yet, but then again i don't drive much.