LegacyGT.com

Official WISLOC Thread

zzztech13

Whoa where'd all the Waukesha/Brookfield/Stallis folks suddenly appear from? We should have a meet in Brookfield. I drive the loud red GT

No kidding! I see a lot of action for the Impreza kids, but not much from the LGT guys. I'm also usually rolling around that area 2-3 times a month in either a black LGT or a black 3.0R.

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone have an aftermarket clutch that holds stage 2 power? I'm planning my mods out as of right now and since I already own a car I race all the time, I really want my DD to be as conformable as possible, so I want a clutch that feels as stock as possible. also CapnJack I saw you posted in my other thread, I'd like to check out the differences between your cars sometime

This thread has truly come alive in the last few weeks. I don't see too many LGT'ers north of Milwaukee, but everytime I go downtown I usually see one. I would be up for a cruise if we can all agree on a time and place

If anyone is looking for a place to do work themselves check out handsongarage.com. Diy auto repair. I personally have save so much money on labor by going there. Free 22oz coffee mugs today too. It's off of silver spring and 45. I am in no way affiliated with the company, I just think it's a great idea/place.

Instant- I saw them on Channel 4 last month. Seems like a pretty good idea. It's fully stocked toolboxes and you use their racks too right? Might be a good option for people who's wifes freak out when they go to Home Depot alone (I swear to God I needed that 90 piece drill accessory kit).

WOW! This really has woke up recently! Glad to see so many LGT (and non-GT) owners postin up. I live up in Port Washington but commute ALL THE WAY to Froedtert for work. I have a ABP LGT w/ eyelids and a ABP 2.5i , I see alot of LGT's and try to honk/wave but usually get the "Who's this axe murderer?!" look.

I'm totally down for a meet/cruise. Bout time us Wisconsin folk start meeting up. I can dust off the first page/Post #1.

I'm surprised I haven't seen you at all (I've got a RBP LGT). I'm originally from Port and usually make my way up there about twice a week. I'm currently in Cedarburg and work in Mequon. I'll honk/wave if I catch you sometime in the future

I think my friend whose got a Probe told me about you... you're not formerly from WISPOC, are you?

I'm surprised I haven't seen you at all (I've got a RBP LGT). I'm originally from Port and usually make my way up there about twice a week. I'm currently in Cedarburg and work in Mequon. I'll honk/wave if I catch you sometime in the future

I think my friend whose got a Probe told me about you... you're not formerly from WISPOC, are you?

Yes, yes I am!. I was in WISPOC now WISLOC. Who is your friend with the Probe? I go to Cedarburg Coffee roastery religiously! Look for the car, not the hot chick in my avatar (My GF) I'm a big fat, balding southern guy, relocated up north.

I'm actually headed to get some coffee there right now.

My friend with the Probe was pw_cc_runner... Josh was his name. He has the hot-rod Probe. I also know V3rtigo, Tom from college and from being friends with Josh.

I would join you for coffee, but I'm stuck here at work. Blah.

You guys ever hit up Sals for pizza in Cedarburg? My buddy Beck owns it. They've got killer slices and garlic knots over there. I usually make my way out to Cedarburg once a month for it. Pretty long drive from the south side of Milwaukee, but now that I have a streaming media player in the dash, the time goes by pretty quickly!

Wow, the day of the LGT Wagon! Was just on lunch on my buddys red 2012 Optima and saw a silver LGT Wagon on Bluemound by Oscars/Sonic around noon, and then a black LGT wagon with tint and silver Sport rims by the Chase/Farm & Fleet on Kossow Rd & Blue Mound. Driver was on his cell...

Wow, the day of the LGT Wagon! Was just on lunch on my buddys red 2012 Optima and saw a silver LGT Wagon on Bluemound by Oscars/Sonic around noon, and then a black LGT wagon with tint and silver Sport rims by the Chase/Farm & Fleet on Kossow Rd & Blue Mound. Driver was on his cell...

I'm the black wagon you saw. You must be the guy who was right next to me at the light--I saw you looking at my car! I work on Swenson drive.

I'm the black wagon you saw. You must be the guy who was right next to me at the light--I saw you looking at my car! I work on Swenson drive.

Yup, I was the passenger. The driver and I were debating if you were on the forum or not, so the rat bastard, puts it in reverse at the red and rolls the window down. I work over on Springdale & Capitol in the Gateway West business park.

Had my car professionally detailed by Sir Waxer in Greenfield (Milwaukee area near Hwy 100) today. A friend of mine has worked there for ages and they do a great job, if anyone is interested. Prices are normal and competitive, but they're fast and have exceptional service. Here's their Facebook page with more info.

My friend's name is Brian, and say you heard about it from Aken if he asks.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7212/7069270395_355f3e17b8_b.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7105/6923192456_e416120c10_b.jpg