LegacyGT.com

Sneak Preview....Wagon box @Wicked CAS

SUPERBU

msmith.... i wish you guys would may your stealthbox more widely available. No one seems to have them, and they charge and arm and a leg if they special order 1 just for me.

I've been a devoted JL fan for many years, and will continue to use your products. I'm currently using 2 12's in the prowedge sealed box. Due to need for larger trunk space, i would've loved to have the stealthbox in the OBXT.

Seems like the only other option is this wicked CAS box..... which i'll probably put another JL sub in. What would be optimal for such an application.

BTW amp is 500:1

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys,

I can already see what's starting to brew here.

Nazar had many people over the past year contact him and ask for a wagon enclosure. Nazar is a JL Audio dealer (One of the top dealers in the country) and did not want to compete with JL for the same enclosure.

For those of you that asked him to build one.....I hope you don't change your mind after he spend a bunch of $$ to do this when he didn't want to in the first place.

Thanks.

Guys,

I can already see what's starting to brew here.

Nazar had many people over the past year contact him and ask for a wagon enclosure. Nazar is a JL Audio dealer (One of the top dealers in the country) and did not want to compete with JL for the same enclosure.

For those of you that asked him to build one.....I hope you don't change your mind after he spend a bunch of $$ to do this when he didn't want to in the first place.

Thanks.

I'm committed. I wouldn't ask for a box, then turn around and buy a stealthbox. As long as the finished product is quality, you can count me in.

Thank you for all the interest on this enclosure.

We had no intensions of making this enclosure since JL already has a superior pruduct that is already in the market and Being a JL Dealer and a big supporter, I had no reason to create the wheel all over again. I have heard the JL Stealth box at the JL factory and it sounds amazing, very well though out and finished.

However over many discussions with Brad, he finaly convinced us that people (You) wanted a different option.

The criteria was as fallows...

1. Choice of different subwoofers,

2. Price

3. Having the option to paint the box,

4. Having the option just to buy the box without a sub.

5. I am sure there were more...

Regardless Brad convinced us to make the enclosure and it is almost done with th emold process.

Enclosure will house a JL audo 10w1v2, 10w3v3, or a 10w6v2.

Monting depth will allow other manufaturers subs as well. If you have a sub in your hands check the depth and enclosure volume, As long as it is less then 6.9" and volume is about .85 Cu ft. You are in good company.

We recommend the JL subs as in my opinion they are one of the best performing subs out there.

Pricing will be under $300 without a sub.

If you live near us and you can pick it up, we can set you up with a great deal.

If you need the box shipped you can get the sub from us as well. Sub will be installed in the enclosure, you will have to take it out to install the box and put the sub back in.

Again thanx for all the interest.

Hot off the press!!

Justin called me this morning. The original mock-up enclosure will be in back at Wicked CAS today for pictures and the first round of boxes will be in house this week and ready to ship.

(Of course custom finishes will take longer upon request)

OK

Here is the way it goes.

I and Justin here at Wicked CAS would recommend a 10w3v3 in this enclosure.

The enclosure is .65 Cu ft with Polyfill.

It will fit in the enclosure but we do not think it will have enogh vulume due to magnet structure taking up displacement. If you had a lot of power you can make up for some of the sound, However I would still recommend a 10w3v3.

we will be marketing the enclosure on e-bay for $349.95 BUT WAIT.

On this forum the price will be $299.95 For enclosure only without the sub. Finished with vinyl for an excellent finished quality. It can be finished in Tan Vinyl or Black Vinyl your choice.

If you buy it with the subwoofer we will discount the box and the package the price will be $399.95 with a 10w3v3. You will be buying the box for $200 at this package deal when compared with the retail value of a 10w3v3.

Feel free to buy just the enclosure. we figured will come up with a package deal for making it easy for everyone. This allows you to buy it from us and save some green. Nothing wrong with that.

So $299.95 Enclosure only

$349.95 with a 10w1v2 Subwoofer 4 Ohms only.

$399.95 with 10w3v3, Specify your ohm load 4 or 2 ohms for your sub please.

First 10 People will get a JL Audio Grille for Free at no charge as our gift.

Grilles will be $14 each there after.

Archived