LegacyGT.com

Sneak Preview....Wagon box @Wicked CAS

SUPERBU

hey guys, i'm Matt, the installer at Nazar's shop and i personally vinyl wrapped, bubble-wrapped and boxed up a black box with a w6 and a tan box with a w3 last week and sent them out. I wouldnt worry about UPS damaging these boxes since for one they are SOLID, and second, they're wrapped in a good deal of bubble wrap. But then again i've seen UPS damage some crazy stuff.

Just a little FYI for you guys who will be installing this box yourself, you DO need to cut the floor mat, but my best suggestion is to start by only cutting off the rib along the outside of the mat that meets the wall, the box SHOULD have enough tolerance to accept the thickness of the plastic mat, if not, try to leave enough mat to tuck it slightly under the enclosure. Purely for looks, just my preference.

I apologize for Nazar's absence, he is constantly all over forums trying to keep up on box orders but he's only one guy =) feel free to PM me if you want and i'll do my best to either help you out or relay any messages to Nazar. Thanks.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a little FYI for you guys who will be installing this box yourself, you DO need to cut the floor mat, but my best suggestion is to start by only cutting off the rib along the outside of the mat that meets the wall, the box SHOULD have enough tolerance to accept the thickness of the plastic mat, if not, try to leave enough mat to tuck it slightly under the enclosure. Purely for looks, just my preference.

wish you had done that with my mat when you guys installed it for me =(

So where is everybody with wagons.. I thought everyone wanted this box. The original 3 people who wanted this box from superbu hasn't even come through yet except for one.

The price is right,

You have sub choices,

You can even use your own sub...

It is even finished in vinyl.

Wait a minute...I was one of the original people that wanted it and I purcahsed it two days after it went on sale and installed it this week?

Just an installation tip, make sure you get a rubber mallet and bang the inside of the enclosure a few times after you push the box in all the way. Then tighten the screw in the back.

Subeysnow just got his enclosure hopefully he will post a lot of pictures of the Black Vinyled Box.

The box is sitting in my living room right now. It looks awesome wrapped in black vinyl. Much better than the stealthbox carpet. This is what JL should've done to their boxes.

travelling on business this week. Hopefully should be able to get intalled by the end of next week. I'll take before and after pics for everyone to see the imrpovement of cargo area.

Alright, I stalled long enough. I just ordered the box from Michelle. Very nice and super easy transaction. Can't wait to get this thing installed. Thanks again Nazar for putting this deal together!:):spin::spin:

Who wants my Stealthbox?

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72530

i sold my pretty much instantly on the FS forums for 500 shipped with the sub

So - Im in!

I think ive decided to get the 06 HU and for go getting the Ipod plug in favor of getting the sub sooner.

Who do i call to order ?

Would it be favorable to leave my OEM sub installed, and use that for midrange bass, or just remove it? (never heard the included sub..)

What should I use to drive the sub? I have a 200 X 1 @ 4ohm, will this be enough?

So - Im in!

I think ive decided to get the 06 HU and for go getting the Ipod plug in favor of getting the sub sooner.

Who do i call to order ?

Would it be favorable to leave my OEM sub installed, and use that for midrange bass, or just remove it? (never heard the included sub..)

What should I use to drive the sub? I have a 200 X 1 @ 4ohm, will this be enough?

take out the OEM sub or at least unplug it. thing is junk and sounds like sh1t. you could also sell it for 125ish and put hte money towards jazzy mt or something

Archived