LegacyGT.com

Sneak Preview....Wagon box @Wicked CAS

SUPERBU

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, not good for a W6 :(

You might be alright. I use a W6 in my LGT box but that's .75 vs .65 cu/ft. If you add polyfill you may be fine since it fools the backwave of the driver into thinking the enclosure is larger.

Nazar will have to verify depth.

How do we purchase this Nazar? Do we just call your shop? I want the entire package with the W3V3 and the free grille. Does the pricing above include shipping? Let me know. I am ready to purchase.

Thanks!

Simply call us and we will take your order over the phone.

praedet,

W6 will fit the enclosure and it will propably sound good, however you will need some power behind it. So in a nother words if you only have a 200-250 Watt amplifier, you are better off with a W3v3.

If you have an amp like a JL 500/1 you will be OK with the W6. It is all about control over that subwoofer.

I am running 2X12w6v2s in my Lexus in a very small enclosure with 500/1 to each sub and I love them. But I made sure they were tuned right and I have my sub level on my deck at -6 (DNX7100 Head Unit) so I can keep the amp on a leash.

My recommendation for the Wagon would still be the 10w3v3 Will be suitable for just about any music you listen to. And the price is right ... :lol:

Prices do not include shipping, Shipping will be calculated to your zip code, Insurance will be added to each package shipped. 603-642-4222

left you a VM. I am very interested in immediate pickup for tan w/ 399.95 package @ 2 ohm

Just called and ordered my loaded box in Tan with a W3V3 woofer and grille. Spoke to a lady named Michelle that was super friendly and very helpful. I will take pics of it when it arrives. Should have it by the end of the week. Thanks!

Just called and ordered my loaded box in Tan with a W3V3 woofer and grille. Spoke to a lady named Michelle that was super friendly and very helpful. I will take pics of it when it arrives. Should have it by the end of the week. Thanks!

i was there getting mine installed when you called :) super friendly and cute

Nazar was friendly and did the install for free as well. Pics to come shortly

IMG_0057.thumb.jpg.6d4804aadb8511e7849233523208e233.jpg

IMG_0058.thumb.jpg.595acf18c4638a11e5e9b52b818788d5.jpg

IMG_0061.thumb.jpg.0f4637896d8d9e0660071631ef08e90f.jpg

IMG_0062.thumb.jpg.1e4cc58ca0e105c105bc0f275b916724.jpg

i was there getting mine installed when you called :) super friendly and cute

Nazar was friendly and did the install for free as well. Pics to come shortly

LOL...she sounded cute but you can never tell by someone's voice.

The real question is, how does it sound? What kind of amp do you ahve on it and which woofer is that?

10w3v3 @ 2ohm