LegacyGT.com

Sneak Preview....Wagon box @Wicked CAS

SUPERBU

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got mine installed last night with a W3. Looks way better than what I had and all the extra room is great. Great bunch of guys over there at Wicked CAS, top notch vendor. i have a black one by the way (wagon box that is...).

For my 3 year old sitting here on my lap, he wants a laughing smiley face:lol:

Rick

Just got mine installed last night with a W3. Looks way better than what I had and all the extra room is great. Great bunch of guys over there at Wicked CAS, top notch vendor. i have a black one by the way (wagon box that is...).

For my 3 year old sitting here on my lap, he wants a laughing smiley face:lol:

Rick

Post pics already. i want to see the black!:lol::) I'm just jonzing to get mine installed.;)

Really cool thread...

Nice work, looks form pics are really great....

eb50, I should stop by sometime and see yours installed...

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Why don't you come up to the shop and we will install it for you. No charge on labor. :rolleyes:

Nice. Thanks for posting a pic. Can't wait to get mine installed. :)

Hey, on your's and EB50's there is a piece that looks like a round post. Is that part of the retainer for the sub?

Those are for the cargo nets, they do help keep the sub box from rifing up during installation but they are not necessary.

Rick

Just discovered this post, is this offer still available?

Update:

Just called and ordered a black unit with a 3v3, so I guess it is... :)

The guy who answered the phone seemed familiar with the product and was friendly.

-Mo

we can carpet the enclosure too, but we don't have a carpet in stock that comes anywhere close to matchin the interior. In my opinion the tan/beige vinyl is a very good texture for this enclosure, or we can actually paint it to match your vehicle for a more custom look

One thing I have noticed from the pictures....

There is a plastic clip above the box that sits very close. If you look at the pics in the first post, my wife's Outback does not have that. I would have pulled back the enclosure a little if I had known that.

Installed mine yesterday. I couldn't get the box to mount flush at the top, however. Anybody else run into this?:confused:

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc98/newbwrx/P1020475-1.jpg

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc98/newbwrx/P1020516-1.jpg

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc98/newbwrx/P1020517-1.jpg

Any chance in having it carpeted to match our interior instead of the vinyl?

the vinyl looks 10x better than the carpet JL uses. i would stick with the vinyl. its much nicer than i had "imagined"

Installed mine yesterday. I couldn't get the box to mount flush at the top, however. Anybody else run into this?

I wonder if your sound deadening material moved the box up just a smidge? That pannel is one continous arc so it's tight.

Yeah, I am having the same problem but mine is only about 1/4 inch off at the top. I ahvent really had time to mess with it and looks pretty good but I can notice the gap on the top. None of my friends have ever noticed it when I show them the box. I might try and work with it some this weekend. I honestly have no idea how else I can get it to move back any further.

Archived