LegacyGT.com

Legacy GT confessions..

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lvethesnow, you are whipped man!

She almost killed you when you bought the Legacy, would rather buy cloths than let you get the Tokicos ;), and won't let you launch at red lights?!? :lol:

yea sometimes i wonder if the P***Y is worth it.

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

just curious- is this a recent marriage or have you been married for long? :confused:

married almost 3 years. together for almost 4. known each other almost 6

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

I'll contribute...

I refuse to test drive the GT because I know it's going to spoil my car for me.

I've actually used the trunk to haul long/large stuff enough to justify buying the wagon... And I bought it mainly for the looks lol.

I've used the gigantic sunroof as a "turret" for a photographer to take pictures from (he was standing behind the front seats. Got a little pissed when I noticed he had made a shallow but large dent in the roof with his elbow.

I have found out from a Cayman S owner that our rims are nearly identical. lol.

Cayman

http://z.about.com/d/cars/1/7/2/i/8_07_cayman_gallery_wheel.jpg

Subaru

http://i9.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/ea/3a/edbe_1.JPG

I don't wear a ring but if I did,I wouldn't open my door with that hand.

I park at the other end of the lots...where no one else does.

My gf gets annoyed that I want to use her car for short trips.

I will never let my gf drive my car.

I use my 85 Dodge van more often than my car.

Why not!? 15 mpg.No big deal ;)

With 65k km,my car still smells new and I sometimes just go sit in it and listen to some tunes.

i got the finger three times today. i have a sneaking suspicion my lead foot had something to do with it.

i caught a woman with an old nissan altima opening her door on my car and yelled ferociously at her. (lucky for her there was no noticeable dent)

my gf closes the door with the window and it drives me crazy.

i had a subwoofer in my car but took it out because i thought it made my car too heavy.

if the MPG gauge is displayed, i like to imagine i really do get 99.9 MPG

i backed my car into a dumpster. it was at 2 in the afternoon and i was completely sober.

everyone on the road is competition.

i've gone to the car wash drive thru's on more than one occasion. i am ashamed.

-I've washed my car 3 times, detailed it once in the two weeks I've owned it!

-I park 50 feet away from the closest car

-I don't allow eating, smoking, and spraying perfumes among other things, in my car

-I avoid every little imperfection on the road, even if i have to change lanes 3 times in 100 feet!

-I hardly let anyone pass me on the road

-At times i turn on the car to warm it up, and take 4 laps around the car looking for anything that wasn't there before

-I wipe down my car after it rain, even if i know it going to rain again, and then i wipe it again!

-Every time i have an open stretch of road, I WOT (i know its not just me)

-not a big fan of the e-throttle

-I've only used my seat warmers once(to check if it works) i live in hawaii!

LOL... a few good ones here...

I too, will never let my gf drive my car, ever.

I keep micro fiber towels and some quick-detailing spary in the trunk.

After 6 months of ownership, I still just stare at my baby and smile.

My '05 just has 21k miles on it!

I've scared many of my friends with it. They just can't believe it's a 4 cylindre engine...

I've taken her to about 125 mph once.

I wish there was a 6th gear on there.

I claim my LGT to be the best, fastest, and all around most superior car on the road. Period. -And that pisses my GF off. :lol:

Whenever my girlfriend spots a car that she thinks is somehow better than my LGT, she points it out. I immediatey pronounce the Subie as superior!

911 Turbo? -The Subie is faster...

Z06? - I'd take it in the corners...

M5? - Way better braking performance...

To add fuel to the fire- I refuse to put my $$$ where my mouth is and actually challenge any cars we happen to come across...So there is no way she can ever win the argument. That REALLY pisses her off- and I love it. :lol:

Some others...

WOT throttle in 3rd gear makes me giggle :wub:

Any pop-its missing from my car pisses me off- Even if there are 3 others holding the piece on just fine.

When I drive down a really crappy road I secretly wish i bought an SUV.

I get an avg of 32 mpg on the highway, if run the Cobb real-time fuel economy map and stay out of the boost.;)

My favorite time to punch it from a stop light is during a snow storm.

-I wipe down my car after it rain, even if i know it going to rain again, and then i wipe it again!

hawaii!

Stop doing this. All the minerals, acid, etc. in the rain are being scrubbed into the finish when you wipe it off. :spin: It's great to have a clean car all the time, but you need to try and limit how much your doing any wiping when it isn't truly clean. Esp. with the questionable quality paint Subaru uses.

Stop doing this. All the minerals, acid, etc. in the rain are being scrubbed into the finish when you wipe it off. :spin: It's great to have a clean car all the time, but you need to try and limit how much your doing any wiping when it isn't truly clean. Esp. with the questionable quality paint Subaru uses.

so is it better if i rinse the car throughly before i start wiping? or should i just wait for another wash, probably 2 or 3 days later! because water spots are one of my biggest pet peeves

so is it better if i rinse the car throughly before i start wiping? or should i just wait for another wash, probably 2 or 3 days later! because water spots are one of my biggest pet peeves

It it is just a light dusting some quick detailer and a mf is fine. If it has rained though, you cannot see the dirt until the rain water dries, but it is there. Wiping it will mar the finish. If its raining, wait for the next wash.

• 3 months later...
I ALSO hate when people close the door with the window. ALSO.. has anyone had someone that sat in their car and for NO REASON decides to run their fingers on the inside of the glass ... like to "make sure its there" or some crap.. and while leaving long fingermark trails.. GRRRRRRRR!

I will park my car in the space that is the absolute furthest away from the store I'm going into if I know it means some idiot won't open his door into me.

I think my car is nicer than yours.

I drive like an asshole.

When I'm in my DD (Jeep Wrangler) I get mad at people for driving like assholes.

There are days i really miss my legacy

I loved the rarity of the car...

i loved the rarity of the color of my car(GRP!)

I loved that the only car i never caught and/or could ever catch me was an 08 z06 and Mr.Cakes lancer

I Loved the sound of the BOV both hks and gfb everytime it went off

I loved the sound of my megans

I loved how quiet my car was until i stepped on it

I really want another legacy (sti blue next time lol)

I was more of an asshole in the legacy than in the audi

I miss my legacy

Both i love everything about the a3 s line..

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

Archived