LegacyGT.com

Legacy GT confessions..

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[foresterXThijack]

I hate the sounds that emanate from the cargo area (golf clubs, groceries, etc...)

The seats are horribly uncomfortable for more than about 45 minutes of driving

My one cat converter is damaged, rattling and causing the car to belch noxious gasses more than normal

I really wanted a white one, not champagne gold opal :(

I am not above an occasional street race or highway run, when safe to do so

I drive like more of an ass with each new car I own

Even though it is loud, smelly, and uncomfortable, the forester has been the most fun car I ever owned, and running a flying box down a drag strip in 13 seconds is pleasing.

[/foresterXThijack]

i hate manual trans.. still learning though ( need a more improvements and muscle memorization.)

I hate uphill and traffic.

I wasn't able to follow proper break-in procedure:

-I drove the car from dealer to my house, I accidentally did an engine brake 5th to 2nd gear. =( 5500 rpm or 6000. i was aming for 4th gear.

-I always drive it in highways at 60 -55 mph constant speed

more to come...............

I love teh car <3

I know each ding and why it's there.

My front bumper hasn't been waxed in a year because the chips are so bad that there's no way to wax it without breaking the applicator.

I give people 20 seconds to notice me behind them (including hi beam flash and horn) before I right hand pass.

I leave my fog lights on 24/7

I used every merge ramp to check my 0-60 abilities..... around corners.

I merge @ +15 mph to whatever speed traffic is doing

I hate people that can't merge or stop on ramps

I used to downshift my AT (nice way to kill a timing belt)

It's always been my dream to STi swap it and turn it into a sick as hell sleeper and dominate people

I'm more likely to buy a part if it's JDM, Sti, or blue (Cusco / COBB)

I'm sad my folks didn't buy the 2.5 GT wagon

I'm sad it didn't come with snowflakes

I wish they gave us the Spec.B Wagon that they get in the UK

I drive with the windows open anytime I can just so I can hear my intake / exhaust.

I hate how the wagon cargo cover squeaks when going over bumps

I hate how my paint never looks at good as I think it should.

My engine compartment is full of rust

I love how it's almost impossible to lock myself out (thanks subaru!)

I love how the headlights all turn off when I turn the key to off (thanks subaru!)

phew, glad that's off my chest.

I havent waxed my car for the month that I've had it.

I am 2 times the asshole in this car than in the miata.

If I could do vent to atmosphere without having ill effects on engine, I probably would.

I could work on suspensions all day long but I'm scared to death to touch the engine bay.

Every tank of gas has yielded slightly less miles than the tank previous (the gas pedal is too tempting)

I get annoyed when my gf closes the door with the window.

My cousin/roomate just got an s2000 and I'm slightly jealous. (I was cross shopping the s2k and the legacy)

That's it for me, for now..

:lol: awsome post, and btw i smoke s2k's all day long stg 2, and have you ever been in a s2k for more than an hour? Be glad you didnt get one, i am. :cool:

All LGT drivers I seen so far... seem to be ricers... passing me by 100mph

Listen douche, take your sleez to another thread. :rolleyes:

Go away. ;) No one likes you. :eek:

There is a place where I play tennis with the car parked right beside the court (there is still a wire fence separating the parking area and the courts of cause).

I could not resist but to stare at the car every other minute to admire its beauty in the middle of a game.

There is a place where I play tennis with the car parked right beside the court (there is still a wire fence separating the parking area and the courts of cause).

I would stare at the car every other minute to admire its beauty in the middle of a game.

:lol: its a sickness isnt it lmao

I didn't think my 07 LGT was all that fast compared to my Mustang and then realized my LGT is faster than most other cars on the road, including stock Mustangs.

My kids think a supercharged Mustang is kinda cool but not as cool as my LGT because it has TURBO!

The snow is falling and I still have the stock tires...

...and I am not changing them.

:lol: its a sickness isnt it lmao

yeah.. but my friend agrees that it is beautiful too.

Sometimes when we are out of the car for a smoke, we would just stare at it and say omg it's beautiful for the whole time.

oh... and I have another confession to make.

That friend absolutely loved the Legacy and occasionally I would let him drive it. He only recently got his license and is a very sensible (slow) driver. When ever he is in my Legacy I would feel uncomfortable because he is going way too slow and I would pressure him to go faster and tell him step on it.

.........he driving is getting more and more aggressive now after driving my car each time but hey... the Legacy is not meant to be overtaken by Civics and Corollas!!!

Just like 2007 GT, I actually consider the Legacy to be faster than most cars on the road and therefore I am obliged to keep it ahead of the pack!! :p

I told myself on the test-drive that I would get a ticket in 3 months if I were to buy the car. I did get a ticket almost to the day I predicted.

When the turbo is cookin', I am movin'.

I appreciate the car so much more when I get to drive it after driving in my commuter Golf TDI.

I lower my windows, turn off the stereo and downshift to first on the 5EAT just to hear the turbo whine and the exhaust roar.

Whenever I am stopped on a steep hill with wet pavement, I would launch hard on 1st to break all 4 tires loose. Pedestrians look in awe or just have that "WTF are yo doing?" look.

I have enough drama for now.....

After driving FWD cars all my life I'm still not able to completely break the habit of taking it easy on quick starts uphill or on not completely dry pavement. I've stalled the car on a hill because I was afraid to engage the clutch at higher revs thinking I was in my old Mazda 3 and I was going to spin the wheels. :mad:

Archived