LegacyGT.com

Pittsburgh Meets?

puzzled

i run 28 everyday into the strip.

Welcome aboard!

I travel into town everyday also. I've been running down Rt 8 to 28 lately, just to avoid the Tar & Chip blitzkrieg that road maintenance has launched in our area. It's been bad ... :eek::spin::mad:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Anyone here have any laminx film sitting around? If so what tint?

I have a couple sheets of vinyl that I'd get rid of, not sure of the tint level tho, it's pretty mild maybe 50%. Just enough to do your tail lights, corners and mirror turn signals.

I live in Morgantown with my 05 LGT and am thinking of getting a stage 1 tune. All I have done so far is a Perrin intake and probably wont do much else. Any sugestions where to take her?

Suspension, JDM rear sway bar or matching f&r setup IMHO. You should also get tuned for that intake, not really recommended to run an intake without a tune. A downpipe and stg2 tune will net a lot more power fyi, and a catless uppipe is a good idea regardless.

Pittsburgh native here also

Welcome :) There are well attended meets the first wednesday of every month at Quaker Steak and Lube in Robinson. Occasionally meets at D's in monroeville the third Thursday of the month too. See the Pittsburgh Thread over at NASIOC for more info.

I have a couple sheets of vinyl that I'd get rid of, not sure of the tint level tho, it's pretty mild maybe 50%. Just enough to do your tail lights, corners and mirror turn signals.

Suspension, JDM rear sway bar or matching f&r setup IMHO. You should also get tuned for that intake, not really recommended to run an intake without a tune. A downpipe and stg2 tune will net a lot more power fyi, and a catless uppipe is a good idea regardless.

Welcome :) There are well attended meets the first wednesday of every month at Quaker Steak and Lube in Robinson. Occasionally meets at D's in monroeville the third Thursday of the month too. See the Pittsburgh Thread over at NASIOC for more info.

i will be doing the sway bars but I cant afford the suspension I want and doing just the springs makes no sense to me...

I spend an obsurd amount of time in the car (30,000 mi this past year) so I'm not looking to do a whole lot of modificatoins, just maximize fun, drivability, while staying as reliable as possible.

I still want a stage1 tune to get the most out of current setup but would like a protune instead of genaric stage1 AP map, anywhere you could direct me?

• 3 weeks later...
Is anybody interested in trading your 05-06 oem 5 spokes for my 09 oem 6 spokes? Mine have 5k miles on re92.
"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

Archived