LegacyGT.com

Pittsburgh Meets?

puzzled

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Where is that? And why did you change your picture Booze? I loved the rear picture. >:/

I wanna bring mine but unfortunately my TGV motor must have went bad. I got a p2008 cel after i put all my stage 3 parts on and must have broke the motor on accident. TGV delete time tomorrow though. Then Moore Performance to tune and delete the codes to come with the deletes. Yada yada yada. All so I can be ready for the next QSL meet since I missed this months...... DEDICATED.

Wouldn't you like to know that the heavy rain last night left a huge puddle in an alley i took and i forgot to put my undertray on and my CAI soaked this lake of water into my engine. So guess who had to buy 100 bucks worth of oil and a bottle of seafoam to continuously flush it out with because his oil was a milk chocolate color? Me. :(

Needless to say, I have the world's best luck. BAH.

I change my avatar seasonally buddy.. If you don't like that one as much I'll have my first winter/snow pics with the STi soon enough.

D's is in monroeville, beer and decent food, regular meeting place for nasioc guys usually 2nd or 3rd Wednesday. Didn't make it myself tonight.

Sorry to hear about the shitty luck.

• 1 month later...
Spotted a blk ( tinted for sure, possibly lowered) sitting in the West End Cirlce traffic yesterday afternoon 3ish o'clock. I was the white lgt headed the opposite way. I honked, but it was last second.
"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

Spotted a blk ( tinted for sure, possibly lowered) sitting in the West End Cirlce traffic yesterday afternoon 3ish o'clock. I was the white lgt headed the opposite way. I honked, but it was last second.

i go through the west end circle everyday around 3 on my way home from work. was it a new body? :cool:

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Bumping this, bc people need to know there's other LGT's in the burgh...

Fall LGT meet, anyone?

There are a couple of them around, I used to think I was the only 5th Gen LGT but somebody has a red one if I recall correctly.

im back :)

though the legacy is in moore performance getting a new engine built with custom internals and a twin scroll setup :)

What turbo?

"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

Archived