LegacyGT.com

Pittsburgh Meets?

puzzled

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One last weekend, you say? Should we actually have a LGT meet to wish you good riddance...I mean send you off? ;) Instead of piggy backing off nasiocs meets all the time even though I've never been to QSL.

That would be pretty interesting. According to Megan Racing, my camber arms won't be here for another 2-3 weeks. -_- I'm super frustrated because everybody over the past 2 months have been wasting my time.

But side note, which one of you SWP people was by Westmoreland Mall revving your engine the other day? Anyone from here? Hahaha. My friend messaged me asking if it was me.

Haven't seen any modded white LGTs in the area..

Seriously though, let's get together before you leave, I know two other guys locally that want to meet. We can wait for you Code, but all of us are 30 minutes east.

That would be pretty interesting. According to Megan Racing, my camber arms won't be here for another 2-3 weeks. -_- I'm super frustrated because everybody over the past 2 months have been wasting my time.

But side note, which one of you SWP people was by Westmoreland Mall revving your engine the other day? Anyone from here? Hahaha. My friend messaged me asking if it was me.

95% of my leisure time is spent east of the city.

It wasn't me revving at the mall,lol. My ride has been parked for the last week.

"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

Well at this point, with this wait, I am going to have to wait a couple weeks to leave now. This pisses me off so bad. I am still waiting on my extreme lows to come in. *sigh*

This year is "waste Dustin's time year".

I can report back once I have everything in and on the car. But if the car gets finished during the weekend, I'm leaving. If it gets finished during the week, we can get a meet going for sure! I feel that Buffalo Wild Wings in Greensburg or somewhere equivalent would suffice.

I just bought a place in Latrobe and moving this weekend. Place has an old RV garage in the back that should make a nice place to work once it's fixed up.

Let me know if there's anything local and I'll try to swing out.

I live in plum anybody local to that area?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I grew up in Lower Burrell. I spend a bunch of time in your general area.

Works for me. Where r u from code?

I'm from Allegheney Township(between Lower Burrell and Vandergrift) I graduated from Kiski Area in 2000, now I live in Mt. Washington.

Archived