LegacyGT.com

Pittsburgh Meets?

puzzled

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I am going to Washington to grab the headlight, I want a steak and I can buy a beer......so yeah, sure!

I take it you are not coming?

I didn't say that but I am just saying I don't want to get out there and not everyone is there. I will probably still come anyway. The meet needs another LGT member. Lol.

Headlight is not in Washington. It's in Mt. Washington! Near downtown Pittsburgh

Yeah lol, I am still new to the area. Forgot there were two Washingtons......and I am from Washington State.....I am getting confused now. Hahaha. BTW I will be by around 615-630, if that is cool with you?

[

Scott, are you still going? I will be there around 6:30ish or so if I get out of work early enough. Sucks my exhaust doesn't come until tomorrow. Haha.

i be there too tonight. look for a BSM with v7 sti wheels.

scott, looks like i'm gonna be re-doing my hids soon, want to run some things by you

Wheels looked pretty good! Sorry we did not chat much about the lights. Email me with what you were thinking about. Send it to the account below! Good chatting with you guys!

Mookz, hit me up when ever you are ready, we can work something out!

[

Wheels looked pretty good! Sorry we did not chat much about the lights. Email me with what you were thinking about. Send it to the account below! Good chatting with you guys!

Mookz, hit me up when ever you are ready, we can work something out!

email sent!

Stuff for sale over on Nasioc, some of it will work with the LGT's.. LMK!

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2181093

Now Wingless!!

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll64/BoozeRS05/DSC_2601.jpg?t=1305327699

Sounds like a solid combo. i was pretty active in the srt world before i picked up the legacy and cant wait to start modding it up. this forum seem like there is a good amount of info and not alot of douches. good stuff.

Most people on Nasioc frown upon Legacy owners. It is pretty sad in my opinion knowing the LGT is faster than the WRX and we get laughed at. Hahahaha. But enough of that. Welcome to the board. I just joined a short time ago myself.

IDRVSLO does custom wraps on stuff. I saw his hood in person the other day and it was VERY well done. Send him a PM
"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

Archived