LegacyGT.com

Pittsburgh Meets?

puzzled

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm usually around until 10ish. Hey Scott, Friday, when I pay my citation for "disobeying a traffic sign", I am going to look into having you do my headlights finally. I'm done as far as performance for a little while. Stage 2.5 is good enough. I'm finishing my suspension and eventually buying a shortblock to build with the 2.7L crower kit. :)

Word, if I have my car back together by Friday I am in. Bettner when you back? Installing my Bi-Xenon kit Friday! Yay for me.

I'll be back the 21st ISH i'm shooting a wedding in Annapolis on the 20th and might make some stops on the way back.

Also if anyone is going to be placing an order from fredbeans around that time, i will be stopping by and could probably bring your order back with me saving you shipping.

Saw a modded silver 05-06 LGT yesterday on rt22 near murrysville coming up behind me. I tried waiting a little bit and I'm pretty sure they spotted me, but they turned off before I could get a good look. Grill, tint, wheels is all I could see.

Ya they covered a few streets with fake snow and people were getting all crazy down there

Ya batman is annoying as hell. The are filming on oliver ave I work directly across the street. People are everywhere and roads are closed... Killing my commute time.

Here is a car out of the movie in the Blizzard of August!

282039_655204253845_58403410_34223856_6222361_n.jpg.53cd281a1afa5b3b67a692a53615f21c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I have some stuff layin around that somebody might want

Bnib greddy up w/ egt bung and new studs/washers/gaskets - $80 ish

Bug deflector from 05lgt no mounting hardware and a few scratches - free to good home

Tinted tail overlays for 04/05 impreza -free

3 inch stainless resonator removed from my autospeed exhaust - no idea what its worth 6-pack of good microbrew?

Willing to trade for whatever

"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

Archived