LegacyGT.com

Pittsburgh Meets?

puzzled

Well 3 little brats from Tarentum stole my wallet and iPhone while I was at the skatepark and so I had to go file a police report and look around yesterday. 3 little 13 year old girls dressing like sluts. Does that surprise me.

So that is why I was down there. Hahaha. I hate people.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well 3 little brats from Tarentum stole my wallet and iPhone while I was at the skatepark and so I had to go file a police report and look around yesterday. 3 little 13 year old girls dressing like sluts. Does that surprise me.

So that is why I was down there. Hahaha. I hate people.

:smh: Bunch of savages in this town

:smh: Bunch of savages in this town

I thought that the town might be somewhat peacful in the section I was in. (Right by maggios pizza or whatever) There was also a nice retirement home that looked like a beach hotel. So I didn't think that I would run into an issue like that but apparently it is completely different. Haha.

I get my new phone tomorrow after fighting tooth and nail with Verizon.

Oh and Scott, I am referring somebody from Kittaning to you for a headlight clearing and he wants the housing blacked out. I am seeing if he is still interested as the post on craigslist is a couple days old.

I'm not going to say all the torturous things that were going to go down if I found them, but I was furious. If they try and activate it somewhere else though, the police will be dealing with them so I am not going to worry about it anymore. Those little girls can sit in a juvenile detention center for a few months for grand theft as the police officer that I spoke to said. I figured it wasn't grand theft but he made me aware that since my cards both had more than 500 on them, it was considered grand theft also including the fact my social was in it. That and they took my phone which is a 600 dollar phone without the 2 year contract. (Although i got it with my contract for 200 and he said it didn't matter.) So HA! In your face little girls. See if your hands stay sticky after this!

......LMAO

Sorry, I am having an extremely good night if you get what I mean. ;)

I'll be there if I get off work in time.

Is anyone interested in buying a set of 13.5" JL Subwoofers? I will post it in the classifieds and provide a link if interested.

Scott, from the last time I saw you til now, I think you'll like the progress of the legacy.

I saw the fs thread. Are there 2 subs? Could I hook that up to my stock faceplate? Thank you.

They hooked up to my stock 6 disc no problem. I forget how it's wired in but we can figure it out tonight at the meet.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived