LegacyGT.com

Pittsburgh Meets?

puzzled

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking for a good tuner w/AWD dyno, as close to Pittsburgh as possible. I've heard of a good tuner "Nate". Is he still in the area?

I'll travel farther if necessary to find an exceptional tuner, but I'd rather not since I'm on a "Limp Map" at the moment.

Any recommendations? :confused:

Looking for a good tuner w/AWD dyno, as close to Pittsburgh as possible. I've heard of a good tuner "Nate". Is he still in the area?

I'll travel farther if necessary to find an exceptional tuner, but I'd rather not since I'm on a "Limp Map" at the moment.

Any recommendations? :confused:

Nate Silveri, he tuned mine. He tunes on the mustang dyno down at JS Dyno in Verona. Go to the site, then shoot him a text and he will get you an appointment.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump

Anyone out there have experience replacing center diff transfer drive bearings? Called 5 shops and quotes are all over the place, couple friends I'm waiting to hear back from, but looking for options and I've heard it's not too bad a job.

See:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1170285

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whats up guys. From the burgh so I just figured I would introduce myself. Bought myself my first legacy, and my first subaru so I'm new to the scene. I just got out of an 04 grand prix gtp. Now I'm in my slow little 2.5i 5MT. Not complaining though cause so far I love the car.

Some visual mods to come. Maybe some suspension depending on cash. I think I may be a premenant subie guy though.

Any body meet in the monroeville area or in the city?

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/06/3y5yda8a.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Hey guys, new to the forum. I was at the meet last week at QSL, and I saw on nasioc that there might be one this week. Anyone see or hear if that is true? I mean, it's not the first Wednesday but everyone was like "I'm down for both weeks due to the holiday."

For anybody that may not know, Moore Performance was hit hard in the flooding in Bridgeville. Stay safe.
"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

They posted on nasioc that the shop had some water, but they lost no cars of their own or their customers. The other company that shares the shop, McB Motorsports, lost some cars that were in a different garage.
"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

Yup. I was at a friends BBQ last night, and another guy parked his 3.0R behind me and the guy next door parked his LGT beside us. I was blown away to see three Legacys in a row.

Saw a modified LGT driving around the other day, and he had his entire arm out the window to say hello to me.

Archived