LegacyGT.com

24 hr Beater Race

urfsin

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bahhh on the "we" stuff. If the East Coasters want in they can find their own beater to enter in the race! :lol:

Perhaps keeping it a competition until one of the teams is in dire need woould be best.

This looks very interesting.

Fun stuff!

You guys should get an east coast team going, we would have a little friendly LGT competition going.

On a side note, I was thinking of going over on NASIOC and throwing down a challenge. What do you think?

:icon_twis Slide It Sideways :icon_twis

You guys should get an east coast team going, we would have a little friendly LGT competition going.

On a side note, I was thinking of going over on NASIOC and throwing down a challenge. What do you think?

If you mention anything on NASIOC, just bring up the race. I'd like to keep our effort on the downlow since we are likely far better financed than we "should" be.

If you mention anything on NASIOC, just bring up the race. I'd like to keep our effort on the downlow since we are likely far better financed than we "should" be.

i wouldn't say we are, since many teams do get sponsorships. i would say we are on par with the rest.

although nasioc ppl might get jealous cause we may potentially get SOA's sponsorship, but hey we thought of it first! :icon_wink

It's a late notice, but can people meet this wednesday at SMS? My work schedule is always late notice, but right now I have nothing booked for that day.

If this does not work out, next week is also open.

:icon_twis Slide It Sideways :icon_twis

Archived